Re: [tt-watch] Re: Earthquake uptick! Mag 8.0 Quakes Strikes Tonga Islands - tsunami warning

  • franci66
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3 12:43 PM
      Original Message - From: "Jamie Eckles"
      > Back to listing the same quake multiple
      > times again, I see.
      Jamie
      http://www.seismo.ethz.ch/redpuma/redpuma_plus6_list.html
      http://www.iris.edu/seismon/
      http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_big.php
      >>> PANAMA-COSTA RICA
      >>> COAST OF NORTHERN CHILE
      >>> TONGA ISLANDS
      >>> VANUATU ISLANDS
      >>> EASTERN SIBERIA, RUSSIA
      >>> SUMBAWA, INDONESIA
      >
      > Typical bunker tactic...post and run, then change your data when you've
      > been
      > caught. Franci/Tristan, why do you even try...you know that you'll be
      > caught.
      Your zetababble comrades may be that stupid, but the rest of us aren't.
      > Hap
      ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
      Yes. I admit I changed the data again..
      TONGA, SOUTH PACIFIC
      WELLINGTON, New Zealand - A magnitude 8.0 earthquake struck early Thursday
      near the South Pacific nation of Tonga, the U.S. Geological Survey said. A
      warning said it was possible a tsunami could hit Fiji and New Zealand within
      minutes. http://standeyo.com/NEWS/06_Earth_Changes/060503.Tonga.8.1.EQ.html
      No uptick...sure
    • Michael Cunningham
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3 2:05 PM
        >> Typical bunker tactic...post and run, then change your data when you've
        >> been
        >> caught. Franci/Tristan, why do you even try...you know that you'll be
        >> caught.
        > Your zetababble comrades may be that stupid, but the rest of us aren't.
        >> Hap
        >,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
        >Yes. I admit I changed the data again..
        > TONGA, SOUTH PACIFIC
        >WELLINGTON, New Zealand - A magnitude 8.0 earthquake struck early Thursday
        >near the South Pacific nation of Tonga, the U.S. Geological Survey said. A
        >warning said it was possible a tsunami could hit Fiji and New Zealand within
        >minutes. http://standeyo.com/NEWS/06_Earth_Changes/060503.Tonga.8.1.EQ.html
        >No uptick...sure

        It's called a "natural process" by Mother Earth. Unless you can show data validating
        your "the sky is falling" shrills, you might consider taking up a new hobby; such as
        knitting.

        Michael
      • Jamie Eckles
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3 3:59 PM