Re: Does Nancy have a high IQ ????

  • Tom Mosher
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2006
      --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Kiwi Geoff" <geoff36@...> wrote:

      > Nancy wrote in this thread:

      > http://www.bloginservice.com/qteboard/thread.php?id=119
      >
      > "I'm 100% of German heritage, high IQ, very mechanical..."

      She may think she has a high IQ, but I seriously doubt it after
      reading many of her postings on zetatalk. She definitely has problems
      understanding the spatial relationships of objects (e.g., her belief
      in the earth stopping in its orbit and the relationship to whether or
      not summer and winter constellations are visible). She also makes
      numerous grammatical and spelling mistakes in her writings.

      Critical thinking is notably absent in her writings which definitely
      is not a sign of a high IQ.

      Many people believe they have a high IQ, but unfortunately only a
      limited few do. This is evident in the average IQ of the American
      population - a measly 98.

      Tom Mosher
      Forney, Texas
    • Kevin W. Parker
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1 11:42 AM
        --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Mosher" <tgmosher2000@...> wrote:

        > Many people believe they have a high IQ, but unfortunately only a
        > limited few do. This is evident in the average IQ of the American
        > population - a measly 98.
        >
        > Tom Mosher
        > Forney, Texas

        Yes, I think it's appalling that fully half of all Americans have
        below average intelligence. ;)

        Kevin
      • mr_john_jones2003
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1 2:52 PM
          --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin W. Parker" <kevin.parker@...>
          wrote:

          > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Mosher" <tgmosher2000@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Many people believe they have a high IQ, but unfortunately only a
          > > limited few do. This is evident in the average IQ of the American
          > > population - a measly 98.
          > >
          > > Tom Mosher
          > > Forney, Texas
          > >

          > Yes, I think it's appalling that fully half of all Americans have
          > below average intelligence. ;)
          >
          > Kevin

          According to legend, President Eisenhower was equally appalled!

          #B-D