Siberian Freeze

  • nancylieder
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2 6:26 AM
      ZetaTalk: Siberian Freeze
      http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta260.htm

      How is it that Siberia and much of Europe can be freezing in subzero
      cold, while the US and Canada are basking in unseasonably warmth? Are
      they not on the same latitude? We described, long before it appeared,
      and Earth wobble
      (http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta131.htm) caused by the presence of
      Planet X in the inner solar system. N Poles of magnets are anathema to
      each other, as each hoses out magnetic particles and they want to
      either align side by side or end to end. As the Earth is far smaller
      than Planet X, it is the lesser magnet and must accommodate Planet X,
      which is the bully magnet. Thus, as Planet X swings around in place
      (http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta66.htm) as it moves through the
      Sun's magnetic field, turning its N Pole away from the Sun so it can
      align with the Sun's magnetic field above the Ecliptic, it is forcing
      the N Pole of Earth to lean away during those times when it faces the
      Sun and the passing Planet X.

      It has been in the news within this past year that the magnetic N Pole
      is now migrating to Siberia, having left Canadian territory. Why would
      this be occurring, so rapidly? We have made much of the magnetic
      effect of the Atlantic Rift, which runs down the center of the
      Atlantic. Hardened magna, which hardens during pole shifts when the
      continents are ripped apart, aligns magnetically under the influence
      of the magnetic field, and thus this becomes essentially a magnet on
      the crust of the Earth (http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta3.htm). The
      regular global quakes (http://www.zetatalk.com/index/global.htm),
      global shuddering when the plates of the globe are pulled forward or
      back as this magnetized Atlantic Rift is grabbed by Planet X, show a
      Face and Dark side pattern, when the Atlantic Rift is either facing or
      in opposition to Planet X as it approaches from the direction of the
      Sun. And where would that opposition point be? Siberia.

      In essence, this is a projection of the Atlantic Rift as a magnet. It
      is wrapping around the globe, extending more than 180, and curling
      over the horizon to encompass Siberia. The Earth's magnetosphere
      appears lopsided, when viewed from space, leaning AWAY from the Sun,
      for a similar reason. It is stated that the solar wind blows the
      field away from the Sun. This is not the cause, but regardless of the
      exact mechanism, for the flow of magnetic particles to be swinging
      AWAY from a larger magnet when in a side by side arrangement is a
      concept not unknown to humans. More than the particles are blown away,
      the poles are also pushed away. Where it would seem that this would
      make the N and S Poles of Earth revolve, with the globe, during the
      daily rotation, the influence of the Atlantic Rift on these matters
      prevails. When the Atlantic Rift presents its face to the Sun and to
      Planet X, which is in the process of turning its N Pole toward Earth,
      the effect is to create a bow on this surface magnet that goes over
      the horizon and pushes the magnetic N Pole of Earth into Siberia.

      The Earth wobble that emerged in 2004, where the N Pole of Earth drew
      a figure 8 (http://www.zetatalk.com/index/earth214.htm) each day as it
      was alternatively (http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta180.htm) pushed
      away from Planet X and or allowed to bounce back, has become more
      extreme. Siberia is cold because when it turns toward the Sun during
      rotation, the magnetic pole that has become its resident is pushed
      away, and thus Siberia gets less sunlight. Canada and the US are
      basking because for similar reasons, when they turn toward the Sun
      there is no N Pole influence to be shoved away, and the Atlantic Rift
      is being griped, top to bottom, by Planet X and TURNED in such a way
      that the bow of the crustal magnet aligns in a comfortable way to the
      dominance of Planet X. The emerging N Pole of Planet X, swinging round
      to the right in a retrograde or clockwise manner, wants the Earth to
      fall to its side, toward the left, so the N Pole of Earth is as far
      away as possible. As the Earth is not yet torn from its allegiance to
      the Sun, it has dual directives, and tries to accommodate them both.
      Thus, while it remains upright and has not yet fallen onto its side,
      it LEANS somewhat in that direction, and thus the lopsided Winter
      temps in the northern hemisphere.

      Signs of the Times 1540
      Earth's magnetic pole drifting quickly [Dec 8, 2005]
      http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/discoveries/2005-12-08-magnetic-pole-shift_x.htm
      `Earth's north magnetic pole is drifting away from North America and
      toward Siberia at such a clip that Alaska might lose its spectacular
      Northern Lights in the next 50 years, scientists said Thursday.'

      Sign of the Times 1539
      Russians face freezing chaos [Jan 19]
      http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/4625756.stm
      `But if you think it sounds cold in Moscow, how about this. Last week,
      the city of Tomsk in western Siberia declared a state of emergency
      when temperatures fell to 57C. Sorry, I mean minus 57C. It was so cold
      most people's thermometers were no use any more as they do not go past
      minus 40C. Some of the oil wells in Siberia have frozen, and Russia is
      producing 200,000 barrels of oil a day less than it was last month.'
      [and from another source]
      Midwest savoring January warm spell [Jan 13]
      http://www.usatoday.com/weather/news/2006-01-12-midwest-weather_x.htm
      `People here are shedding their wool coats, rolling down their car
      windows and wondering where's winter as bright sunshine Thursday sent
      temperatures to a high of 55. The above-normal temperatures stretching
      across the Midwest and east to Boston are part of an unusual pattern
      that won't change any time soon, said meteorologist Mark Ratzer of the
      National Weather Service.'
      [and from another source]
      Many parts of Canada experiencing warm January [Jan 30]
      http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2006/01/30/warming060130.html
      `Most parts of Canada are experiencing one of the warmest winters on
      record. It has been a sunny and warm January, with average
      temperatures above seasonal norms, in some cases by as much as 10
      degrees.'
    • Jamie Eckles
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2 8:18 AM
        --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "nancylieder" <zetatalk@...> wrote:

        > ZetaTalk: Siberian Freeze
        > http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta260.htm
        >
        > How is it that Siberia and much of Europe can be freezing in subzero
        > cold, while the US and Canada are basking in unseasonably warmth? Are
        > they not on the same latitude?

        Yes Nancy, they are, yet there are just a few other
        factors than latitude that determine climate. But
        you can't really be bothered to look up things
        like ocean currents, can you?

        You just keep looking dumber and dumber. But just
        for an exercise I would like you to ponder how the
        British Isles share the same latitude with Labrador,
        and yet they have vastly different climates.

        BTW, you really ought to read about the history of
        the concept you attempted to hijack, Global Warming
        http://www.aip.org/history/climate/summary.htm
        Pay attention to the note about 1988, if you can.

        Jamie