Re: Global crash starting now?

  • Jack Fisher
    Message 1 of 101 , Aug 1, 2005
      --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "hammaann" <hammaann@y...> wrote:
      > > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Fisher"
      > > <jack_fisher_1914@y...> wrote:
      > > > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "hammaann" <hammaann@y...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > all your evasions noted, all my points made.
      > >
      > > In your dreams perhaps. I think the readers have noted otherwise as
      > > you resorted to ad hominen. Your "points" consist of references
      > > to "trailers".
      >
      > Note: No response.
      >
      > > > you won't channel, your boyfriends won't channel.
      > > > you won't respond substantively to any demands for proof made by
      > > > anyone on this forum.
      > >
      > > Right... Demands for proof of something I did not claim, yet you
      > > continue to prattle about.
      >
      > Note: No response.
      >
      > > > your game is prevarication, quibbling, indulging in misleading or
      > > red
      > > > herring bickering. you will never offer proof for anything you
      > > assert
      > > > because this is the best you can manage.
      > >
      > > To which you had no relevent responses.
      >
      > Note: No response.
      >
      > > > we're all still waiting for evidence.
      > > >
      > > > you are a typical woowoo paranormal hobbyist who doesn't
      > understand
      > > > the "fiction" in "science fiction".
      > > >
      > > > believe this, kid, your worst nightmares aren't going to happen,
      > no
      > > > matter what, you won't be smashed up by an imaginary planet eX
      > > > either.
      > >
      > > What in the world are you rambling about now? I, of course, said
      > > absolutely nothing about believing in PX. Do you even UNDERSTAND
      > what
      > > creating a strawman arguement is?
      >
      > Note: No response other than to create yet ANOTHER strawman about
      > when I stopped "beating my wife"(believing in PX).
      >
      > Sigh.

      "sigh"?? are you in the habit of reporting your bodily functions?

      you can't answer any question in a straightforward, honest manner.
      you are the very definition of a woowoo apologist.
    • Clipper Ordiway
      Message 101 of 101 , Aug 6, 2005
        Subject: [tt-watch] Re: Global crash starting now?

        This thread is getting very old kids. Could we drop it? I am getting
        just a little too busy on the home front to read little bickering emails for
        hours on end. How about a little respect for the moderators who HAVE to read
        every message. I (ahem...) they may get a little cranky soon.

        Clipper