Re: [tt-watch] Solar flare this weekend!

  • Gino
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2001
      Hi All,

      Hoagland's document on Hyperdimensional Physics (http://www.enterprisemission.com/hyper1.html) implies that as the 10th Planet closes in we should see more energy released by the celestial objects in our solar system, so tying Earth's Global Warming down to a by-product of this effect.

      I was wondering if this current solar activity may not fit into an increasing trend, like Kiko's earthquake trends. So, I dug around a little and found that NASA is tracking the rate of Coronal Mass Ejections (CMEs). I sent a few emails, joined a couple of lists and was pointed to some analysis on the CME rate at ftp://cme.gsfc.nasa.gov/pub/CME_Rate/.

      And guess what, it looks a lot like an increasing trend. But I'm not totally sure I'm interpreting their data correctly. Would someone else care to review and comment.

      Obviously, if we have Earth warming up, Triton warming up and the Sun increasing it's rate of energy release, then we can pretty well assume something is causing change to the solar system, ie. physical evidence across our solar system that supports the theory and the ZT message.

      Best regards,
      Gino
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 2, 2001
        Well done Gino

        You're a regular little sleuth!!

        Stephen

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 2, 2001

          Thanks Stephen, but do you concur that there is an increasing trend in the CME rate?

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 2, 2001
            There is an increase in CME's at this time. The Sun is approaching the
            height of an 11 year storm cycle, as stated by scientists. This is a
            predicted and discussed event, and can't really be used to corroborate
            the Zeta message in my opinion.

            --- In tt-watch@y..., "Gino" <gino@a...> wrote:

            > Thanks Stephen, but do you concur that there is an increasing trend in the CME rate?

          • Stephen Spiesser
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 3, 2001
              Hi Gino
              Yes I agree fully. I am watching with a beady eye as well as the potential impact on other bodies (including the sun) has not escaped me. This is getting quite exiting, provided it is connected. In fact if one reads Sitchin, the Sumerians do talk of impact on the outer planets as well, except that is when the 12th is in actual sight. So who knows??

              Stephen

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 7, 2001
                Turns out that flare from April 2 was the biggest in 25 years, not 11 or 12 years!

                SUPERFLARE: The most powerful solar flare in at least 25 years erupted near the giant sunspot 9393 on April 2nd. Fortunately, the bulk of the "X20-class" blast was directed away from Earth. It did little more than trigger a modest radiation storm around our planet and -- two days after the eruption -- a minor geomagnetic storm.

                There is an increase in CME's at this time.  The Sun is approaching the
                height of an 11 year storm cycle, as stated by scientists.  This is a
                predicted and discussed event, and can't really be used to corroborate
                the Zeta message in my opinion.

                --- In tt-watch@y..., "Gino" <gino@a...> wrote:

                > Thanks Stephen, but do you concur that there is an increasing trend in the CME rate?

              • Gino
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 12, 2001
                  Well, it now turns out that that solar flare was the biggest on record. . . EVER!

                  At 21:51 UT, Monday 2 April 2001, active region 9393 unleashed a major solar flare. Now reclassified as at least an X20, it appears to be the biggest flare on record, most likely bigger than the one on 16 August 1989, also an X20 flare, and definitely more powerful that the famous 6 March 1989 flare which was related to the disruption of the power grids in Canada. The big explosion, which took place near the Sun's northwest limb, hurled a coronal mass ejection (CME) into space - at a whopping speed of roughly 7.2 million km/h . . . .