Re: Giant human skeleton found in Saudi Arabia

  • DrPostman
    Message 1 of 57 , Jul 1, 2004
      --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Hugh MacKenzie" <thekat@k...> wrote:

      > They're normal human size, just distorted by a lifetime of shaping,
      > like the Chinese used to do with womens feet.

      You mean all them thar China women feets ain't alien?

      Jamie
    • DrPostman
      Message 57 of 57 , Jul 2, 2004
        --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "franci66" <oshosananda@i...> wrote:
        > Right now NEIC/USGS website shows
        > 5 quakes of 6 or greater quakes during the last 4 days
        > 9 quakes of 5 or greater in the last day which is very much
        unusual

        > Normally in a year we have about 134 Strong 6 - 6.9 (1 every 3
        days) and 1319 Moderate 5 - 5.9 (3/4 in one day)
        > http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/bulletin/bulletin.html

        Stop being so dishonest about this. Have you forgotten
        all the hard work Tom did putting together a database
        going back over 20 years that showed quite a few clusters
        of earthquakes together over the years?

        Jamie