Re: [tt-watch] Awakening Issues

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 30, 2001
      Hi Liai,

      I think I have all issues of the Awakening, starting Feb 18, 2000. Please
      indicate to - from dates, and I will forward them directly to you.

      I see that you have now updated the flooding section & included Sweden. What
      is less known is that the flooding took out about 70% of the potato fields
      in Sweden, but this has to my knowledge never been officially reported as a
      crop damage. Likewise, the continued autumn rain for more than two months in
      central parts of Norway is rumored to have taken out most of our potato
      harvest, but this has not been officially reported either.

      I do not take any of these omissions as cover-ups. In our part of the world,
      such weather variations and their affects on the crops are thought to be
      "normal", even though this year's flooding & rain was not.

      Regards,
      Jan

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 31, 2001
        Hi Jan :)
        The first issue I have is: Issue 29, March 31st 2000. Thank you. I have
        talked to Mike D about putting all the Awakening issues on a website, for
        easier access. (Now if I can only figure out how to get it into winzip :) )

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2001

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2, 2001
            Liai,

            Sent by private e-mail (806K)