Survival, Planet X : Gentile, Friday 12/5!

  • nancylieder
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2003
      Still recovering from double pneumonia, but back on the job!
      Lou Gentile hour Friday night, Dec 5, 10PM to midnight EST.
      Webcast.

      http://www.lougentile.com/
    • jobarwo
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2003
        --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "nancylieder" <zetatalk@z...> wrote:
        > Still recovering from double pneumonia, but back on the job!
        > Lou Gentile hour Friday night, Dec 5, 10PM to midnight EST.
        > Webcast.
        >
        > http://www.lougentile.com/

        Caught a bit of Nancy's Feet to the Fire show. I noticed that when
        the host went on about how the Sun was going wild and that it could
        be caused by PX, Nancy responded with: "And, bla, bla.....". Gee
        Nance, why didn't you correct him and tell him that the Solar
        activity isn't really happening? I guess Nancy's "truth" falls by the
        wayside when a different story serves her agenda better.

        Jo FODS #69
      • Michael Hughes
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 2, 2003
          hows this for cosmic coincidence... dec 5th, at 10pm
          texas time 8 years ago, i was pulling into Lackland
          AFB for basic training... whats the message behind
          that you think? ;)

          --- nancylieder <zetatalk@...> wrote:
          > Still recovering from double pneumonia, but back on
          > the job!
          > Lou Gentile hour Friday night, Dec 5, 10PM to
          > midnight EST.
          > Webcast.
          >
          > http://www.lougentile.com/

          Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
          http://companion.yahoo.com/
        • GreenTek@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 2, 2003
            In a message dated 12/2/2003 10:18:05 AM Central Standard Time,
            blaster1995@... writes:

            > hows this for cosmic coincidence... dec 5th, at 10pm
            > texas time 8 years ago, i was pulling into Lackland
            > AFB for basic training... whats the message behind
            > that you think? ;)

            Only if you saw stars when you got tossed with the rest of the jarheads that
            train here in SA. Those guys get rowdy especially downtown on the Riverwalk!
            Taking 'no' for an answer results in the equivalent of throwing themselves on
            the hood of your car so they can go with you when you leave. They try to at
            least......

            Charlane

          • DrPostman
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 2, 2003
              --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, Michael Hughes <blaster1995@y...>
              wrote:
              > hows this for cosmic coincidence... dec 5th, at 10pm
              > texas time 8 years ago, i was pulling into Lackland
              > AFB for basic training... whats the message behind
              > that you think? ;)

              That it sucks to go into basic in December when two of those
              days don't count as "training days". In my case, back in
              1979, Carter declared Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve as
              government holidays so that a total of four days didn't count,
              except to my DI. In some ways though I miss Lackland.

              Jamie
            • Michael L Cunningham
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 2, 2003
                At 03:24 PM 12/2/2003 +0000, you wrote:
                >Still recovering from double pneumonia, but back on the job!
                >Lou Gentile hour Friday night, Dec 5, 10PM to midnight EST.
                >Webcast.
                >
                >http://www.lougentile.com/

                Cheap entertainment on a Friday night.

                Michael
                FODS #001
              • Michael L Cunningham
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 2, 2003
                  At 08:07 AM 12/2/2003 -0800, you wrote:
                  >hows this for cosmic coincidence... dec 5th, at 10pm
                  >texas time 8 years ago, i was pulling into Lackland
                  >AFB for basic training... whats the message behind
                  >that you think? ;)
                  >

                  >--- nancylieder <zetatalk@...> wrote:
                  > > Still recovering from double pneumonia, but back on
                  > > the job!
                  > > Lou Gentile hour Friday night, Dec 5, 10PM to
                  > > midnight EST.
                  > > Webcast.
                  > >
                  > > http://www.lougentile.com/

                  Almost as good as finding an unwrapped Starburst! I
                  think you're a candidate for channeling the Zetas!

                  Michael
                  FODS #001