Re: Files deleted

  • Jeremy Rogers
    Message 1 of 52 , Nov 30, 2003
      --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "DrPostman" <antibellum@h...> wrote:
      > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, Michael L Cunningham
      > <bogeystar@e...> wrote:
      > > At 12:53 PM 11/30/2003 -0900, you wrote:
      > > > Three files deleted from tt-watch for racial slurs and
      > member banned.
      > > >
      > > >Clipper
      > >
      > > Good show Clipper!
      > >
      > > Michael
      > > FODS #001
      >
      > Agreed. The only thing I am prejudiced against is prejudice.
      > Racisim is the ultimate ignorance.
      >
      > Jamie

      I agree Clipper that rogue spammers should be banned for posting
      articles that are completely unrelated to the main theme of tt-
      watch. Mind you, we have touched upon racial issues during
      discussions on this list as a spin off from other topics. And Jamie,
      as for racism being the ultimate ignorance, it depends on how you
      define what exactly is racism. Though I acknowledge that using
      racial epithets to describe the members of other races is generally
      derogatory, I'd rather read the contents of those files before
      coming to a conclusion about their value or truthfulness.

      Jeremy
    • Jeremy Rogers
      Message 52 of 52 , Dec 3, 2003
        --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "DrPostman" <antibellum@h...> wrote:
        > --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Jeremy Rogers"
        > <jeremy.rogers1@b...> wrote:
        >
        > > It's reassuring to see that you at least acknowledge there is
        > > nothing wrong with white racial conciousness. Your enclosure
        > > of 'white' in apostrophes suggests a derision or doubt of a term
        > > designate a clearly identifiable racial group. It also reaffirms
        > > me that white self-hate is deeply ingrained in western culture
        > > (primarily Britain and the USA), and has progressed in that
        > > direction during the last couple of decades.
        >

        > So you deny that there is a large white power movement who's
        > aim is the destruction and/or subjugation of other races? I
        > can name half a dozen organizations in the US that preach just
        > that. It is one thing to be proud of your cultural heratage,
        > I am damned proud that I come from Irish roots, County Armagh
        > in 1779 to be exact, but I don't try to pretend to be superior
        > in any way to any other race. Claiming superiority because
        > of melanin content is foolish and rooted in hatred.
        >
        > Jamie

        Whereabouts in my posts have I denigrated other racial groups or
        claimed to be superior? The majority of white nationalist groups,
        both in the USA and western Europe do not want to subjugate other
        races, but rather want to halt the flow of immigration into their
        countries, counteract anti-white propaganda, and reverse curbs on
        their freedom of speech and association. There will always be
        hardcore groups at the extreme fringe. These maverick groups are not
        representative of the entire movement though. If you do reply, then
        please send a private email, as Clipper has advised us to wind up
        this topic.

        Jeremy