Re: [tt-watch] Digest Number 245

  • John Dixon
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2000
      How long has it been since we've seen a posting of The Awakening? I started
      watching for it a little while back, but it's not so easy to notice because I
      get this in digest. Just curious if anyone knows anything about it.
    • Mary
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2000
        Last time was on Oct. 31st. I too noticed as I keep all of them in a
        special file.
        Mary