BOO!

  • Tammye
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
      Well been away for awhile making my own observations and having
      others with me that I trust to get to the truth of it all and I must
      say I am no closer now than before! HOWEVER our observations are
      quite out of the norm and do not know what they mean except that the
      elite are playing hard ball and have no intentions of letting up. No
      I am not dead yet but I would not be surprised if I had a nice quick
      going away present soon! I stayed off of hear to view objectively
      and I am not quite sure as to what the "elite" are going to do.

      You name it it has happened! Okay so they have pretty cool jets and
      big black helicopters that of course i had never seen one of the
      black heli close up until this month and where else would it be but
      right over my backyard! This of course shocked me because all I was
      doing was taking pics of the sunrise. The terrible thing about it
      was that it was so low! It did not even scathe the houses! The
      other horrifying thing about it was that I did not know it was coming
      until it was a mere house away from me. I did not have time to duck,
      hide, or anything. The shock of this was knowing hmm I guess this is
      it for me! They could land in your backyard and no one would know.
      That was scary. So I dropped my composure and any thoughts of proof
      of something going on left me at that moment and I lowered my
      camera. As it passed by I regained my composure and shot a few pics
      of it. Other than the helicopter turning to the side to still view
      me they did not seem to care about pictures I was taking. Obviously
      I would be dead if they wanted so I had to rethink my plans and what
      I say. This is just one of the things with them. Another time my 6
      yr old saw a man dressed all in black from head to toe slip out the
      front door. Right after there were suv's lined up out front and one
      woman even got out of the passenger side pulling her top up and
      jumping to the drivers side. Off they went. Sooo needless to say
      other than really pissed they would actually come into my house and
      try the terror technique on me with their pretty jets and helicopters
      I will post our observations.

      Elongated sun with naked eye.
      balls of whiteness that disappear or reappear around the sun, nope
      not clouds or jets or lens glares as these are viewed with our naked
      eyes and look like little comets.
      sunrise in different location but then appears to move to the right
      where it suppose to be. This is an apparent event that has no
      explantion other than trick of light.
      Red skies, ANd more red skies. Red moon glow.
      Of course infamous UFO's. Did I say these were alien? Nope I just
      said they were UFO's. Different kinds , different ones. I never have
      seen a "mothership" as of yet however. Mostly a zip by of light but
      on one night I had my sister over and happened to be watering the
      yard. We noticed a light in between some houses moving up over them,
      it was an orangish one. It moved up and down over and over and then
      it moved side to side and then finally just going straight down and
      sitting there for a long time, then it disappeared. A few times it
      flicked brightly and then went back to normal.
      Taking hours to get completely dark on the west skies.
      More contrails! More jets!
      Stranger jet that has tons of lights on the bottom and passes over at
      least 2 to 3 times a night in different directions and of course so
      very low.
      Can't forget the extra bright sun.

      I do not look at the clocks as that would be useless but I can tell
      where the sun is suppose to be at certain times since I Do use a
      compass and sundial. HEY FOLKS IT IS NOT WHERE IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE
      AT CERTAIN TIMES! It is somtimes a good 10, 20, 30 degrees OFF!

      I have not seen red dust fallout but the moon was hazy and did have a
      dusty red glow. I am still observing. My son went swimming right
      when school let out and got a second degree sunburn in 20 minutes.
      That is not the usual! He is not fair skinned and always tans. My
      daughter the same day whom is very dark and seems to have a tan all
      year had her face burn the same day and peeled so bad for a week.
      This was the beginning of June! They had been out all year so there
      was no reason for it to burn like that this day. My daughter has
      never had any kind of sunburn in her life and we have always had a
      pool so I should know! Don't go out without that sunblock! Even for
      10 minutes! Make sure it is at 30 block for you and your kids.
      Especially the shoulders, face and hands. I don't care how much you
      want that tan! Believe me I think we will all be tanning with
      sunblock before long!

      So here we are again.. ... And to the "ELITE" I wish to say F***
      O**!!!! MUST BE NICE TO NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AND PLAY
      FOLLOW THE LEADER FOR YOUR EXTRA MORSEL. THERE MUST BE SOME SHRED OF
      DECENCY OR ELSE YOU WOULDA JUST DID ME IN FOR THE DAY SO HEY I WOULD
      GO WITH THAT SHRED AND RUN WITH IT LESS YOU LIKE BEING A FOLLOWING
      MONGER OF MORSELS. THAT PAYCHECK or CAN OF SPAM WILL DO NO GOOD
      LATER ON !
      LOVE AND LIGHT!
      TAMMYE
    • regfindnow
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2003
        There you are! I was getting worried. Hope you had a great trip. You
        got balls girl! They're going to try to shred you here which raises
        the question AGAIN.......... if they're so sure PX is a deluded
        fantasy, what the hell are they still doing here? Don't they have
        anyone else to annoy? Like, hey man, get on with your life and leave
        me to my diversions. What IS their agenda on this site? Trying to
        shut us up? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Or maybe they're just that kind
        of person who will debate anything just to massage their own egos.
        OR maybe they are paid debunkers who hope to embarass, humiliate and
        otherwise discourage, any support of the concept of PX .
        Unfortunately, I've found dozens of sites that support it's
        existance so they've got their work cut out for them. When WILL they
        realize that we are beyond the pale since our minds stubornly resist
        the manipulations of the main stream?

        (Before any of you try to tell me you're just looking out for the
        good of mankind because this supposed fantasy rouses feelings of
        doom and gloom, save your breath. Did you hear the one about the
        folks who think that the towers for cell phones are actually
        designed to emit micro waves that will debilitate the populace when
        they get ready to riot? Pulease!)

        Seriously though, just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're
        not out to get you. I think you really pissed them off with that
        flyer idea.

        The signs of PX are subtle. For instance I noted that the noon sun
        held at 2pm for several days to a week. (Just as described in Ztalk,
        hmmm.)You know what our resident geniuses said, " Well, it's good
        that it's held up in the sky or it would fall on our heads." Good
        God. They can't come up with a logical arguement so they resort to
        crap like that. And they never let up. My new goal in life (not
        REALLY you freaks) is to piss them off. Should be fun.

        Back to topic... I have not seen any UFO's but plenty of chem trails
        and a couple of times big helicopters but I'm not taking it too
        personally. They sunsets are red but not unusually so at this
        latitude. I've seen redder. The thing is that the red haze is BEHIND
        the clouds, not permeating them. Hmmmmmmmmmmm Venus also has a bit
        of a rosy twinkle to her these days. Double hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

        Sunsets are odd - late, early, misplaced - and there is plenty of
        material at Ztalk, supposedly from all over the world, saying the
        same. Our bunky friends are not addressing this point.
        HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Also, anyone with a brain can tell the sun is WAY
        hotter and brighter.

        Most recently I read that tree rings from before the last shift show
        years of irregular growth, just like we've had for the last 10 to 15
        years. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

        I've been looking for a time frame. Supposedly, we'll have 7 weeks
        from rotation stoppage (?). But no one knows for sure. There are too
        many variables. Mother Nature will move when and how she chooses.
        Ah, to live in interesting times.

        (Hey, Tam, "hmmm" really annoys them.)