RE: [tt-watch] Re: crop-circle eye-witnesses

  • The Boy Flood
    Message 1 of 49 , Jul 1, 2003
      Hi PH,

      One week later and you have covered all avenues. Amazing ;)
      One week later and you have taken the first things to be presented to
      you as de-facto
      One week later and we reach this point........

      a. - Your investiagtions must have produced compelling eviedence that
      they are man made. Can I have a copy please?
      b. - Excellent you made progress. But why stop there? How about
      investigating further?
      c. - Simply because you have not found any evidence showing them being
      created in seconds you write it off (when bacteria were discovered they
      knew they were there but because they could not seen, it does not mean
      they wrote off the idea). How about investigating further?
      d. - There is other research mentioned in write up's not just BLT. How
      about investigating further?
      e. - So you found some published papers - but you never read them. How
      about investigating further?
      f. - Yes very suspicious. A very good reason for investigating further.
      g. - Left unimpressed? I've had that feeling a thousand times when
      researching but I investigated further.

      No I do not think it was a good faith effort. Re-hahses are bound to
      happen as other people join the research. Evidence will have to be
      looked at time and time again.
      There has been very liitle sign of PX existing other than the
      translations from Mr Sitchin and fellow scholars yet many other keep
      digging with an o p e n mind.

      Again, I have to say that having an interest in this particular field
      helps. Maybe crop circles do not animate you as much as I, and as a
      result the need to dig deeper is less than I. If this a factor in your
      decision then fine, I commend you for giving it a go. But if you truely
      are interested and want to get to the bottom of them, then you need to
      push on. But not on your own. There are others here :)

      Namaste

      The Boy Flood

      Message 49 of 49 , Jul 7, 2003
        At 07:51 PM 7/7/2003 +0000, you wrote:
        >"Michael L Cunningham" wrote:
        > >
        > > I think you missed the point of my examples.
        > >
        > > You need to find a few more web sites supporting your theories
        > > other than bltresearch.
        >
        >And I think Michael is missing the point, and/or revealing his true
        >agenda.
        >
        >No matter what level of information and research that may be provided
        >concerning crop circles or any other of the mysteries of our planet,
        >there
        >will always be the cry for more evidence, more research etc. This is a
        >classic evasion technique, and will eventually tire out the other
        >party.
        >
        >I have not seen any crop circles with my own eyes. Maybe I will make
        >the
        >time to go on such a tour the next time I'm in the U.K.? Anyhow,
        >distinguishing the hoaxes from the real thing seems rather simple
        >based upon
        >the pictures, as the hoaxes generally are far less sophisticated, less
        >accurate etc. I don't believe the quoted scientists have offered any
        >explanation as to who are making the genuine crop circles and why,
        >nor will
        >I. However, it should be obvious to all that pranks with planks are
        >just
        >that, and have nothing to do with the real crop circles.
        >
        >This debate has been rather valuable in the provided links and
        >reports on
        >the subject, showing that at least some scientists take the phenomena
        >seriously. However, enough is enough. Any more endless arguing
        >about "not
        >enough evidence", and Michael will be back on moderation.
        >
        >Regards,
        >Jan

        No comment.

        Michael