RE: [tt-watch] Zeta Accuracy

  • HI
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 7, 2002
      Mike,
      Does it matter who I am. I am not the one presenting the end of the world to others. If you want to know who I am let me know.
      Mike O'Hara <ppplanet@...> wrote:>>>> "Come forth Zetas into the upper room and reveal yourself to the group
      in a real way". . . .

      1) Gag me.

      2) This coming from someone who identifies him or herself only as "Hi."

      Amazing.

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 7, 2002
        --- In tt-watch@yahoogroups.com, "Mike O'Hara" <ppplanet@a...> wrote:
        > in a real way". . . .
        >
        > 1) Gag me.
        >
        > 2) This coming from someone who identifies him or herself only
        as "Hi."

        > Amazing.

        1) O'Hara, consider yourself gagged.

        2) Those kind of fighting wordscoming from someone with such an Irish
        name doesn't amaze me.

        Now go find that planet and cut it out.

        Maagda "McGee"