Re: Chemtrails are REAL! I am now a BELIEVER!

  • Geoff Woods
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002

      > Mike:
      >
      > This is not a subject I know anything about. Can you recommend a
      > website and/or articles that provides information, theories, etc?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > QueenVee

      The acknowledged authority on chemtrails is Will Thomas. His homepage
      can be found at :

      http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/Willthomas/will/will.htm

    • Mike Herrmann
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002
        Queen Vee,
        If you're referring to chemtrails here's a good one;
        http://www.carnicom.com/contrails.htm
        Lots of analysis, photos, and a letter of protest.

        MikeH

        > > This is not a subject I know anything about. Can you
        recommend a
        > > website and/or articles that provides information,
        theories, etc?

        > > Thanks,
        > > QueenVee
        > >

        > The acknowledged authority on chemtrails is Will Thomas. His homepage
        > can be found at :
        >
        > http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/Willthomas/will/will.htm

      • queenvee59
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002
          > The acknowledged authority on chemtrails is Will Thomas.
          > His homepage can be found at :
          > http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/Willthomas/will/will.htm

          Thanks! Much appreciated! -- QV