Re: Copy cats?

  • Bill Glenn
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3 10:55 AM
      I wonder if this means that the auther of that Sightings article is a
      disinformation agent. I also wonder if this is a new stage in the
      disinformation campaign. The existance of UFOs is conceded but then
      all kinds of dark motives are ascribed to them.

      --- In tt-watch@egroups.com, Nancy Lieder <zetatalk@z...> wrote:
      > The Zetas want to respond, addition to the Chemtrails bit already in
      > ZetaTalk. I've also had indication from another source (government
      related)
      > that the private sector scum responsible for chemtrail were coming
      under
      > heat. I PERSONALLY want to know what the Zetas have to say about a
      change
      > in trend re this, etc. So here goes ...
      >
      > (Begin ZetaTalk)
      > Begining in the year 2000, the patterns of chemtrail had created an
      alarm in
      > the populace to the extent that public outcry was becoming organized
      and
      > vociferous. Rallys were being held, petitions signed, and
      documentation on
      > harm to children and other vulnerable segments of the population
      showing
      > that the test being run were not as harmless as claimed. Those in
      the
      > government aware of the chemtrail tests had been assured that no
      harm would
      > come to the populace, a slight increase in flu symptoms, a few days
      lost at
      > work or school, but all in all, relatively minor complaints. That
      the
      > threshold putting a sick child or oldster from the sick bed into the
      coffin
      > was occurring set those among the wealthy and powerful elite at odds
      with
      > each other, and behind the scenes wars over allowing the chemtrail
      tests to
      > continue broke out, unseen to the public eye but nonetheless fierce.
      With
      > support eroding, the guilty looked about at whom they could point
      fingers,
      > so as to evade discovery. What better scapegoat than UFO's,
      especially as
      > the government denies their reality and the accused can never defend
      > themselves!
      > (End ZetaTalk)
      >
      > Bill Glenn wrote:
      >
      > > Hmmm...my feeling is that the rules of engagement (according to
      > > ZetaTalk) would not allow this. Inducing fear seems to be
      allowable,
      > > but actually physically harming the human populace is another
      matter.
      > > Perhaps, the chemtrails are chemical-less.
      > > > There's an interesting series of posts on Sightings.com that
      discuss the

      > > > sighting of UFOs producing chemtrails. I wonder if the STS
      aliens - as
      > > they
      > > > did with the cattle mutilation scam - have taken up another
      > > human-initiated

    • mtm
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3 11:09 AM
        At 05:55 PM 8/3/00 +0000, you wrote:
        >I wonder if this means that the auther of that Sightings article is a
        >disinformation agent. I also wonder if this is a new stage in the
        >disinformation campaign. The existance of UFOs is conceded but then
        >all kinds of dark motives are ascribed to them.

        I read that article and I was thinking the whole time that it was
        disinformation. It just didn't feel right and sounded like a bunch of
        "hogwash".

        Michael Murphy
        mtm@...
      • brian_gillbanks@lineone.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 3 11:34 AM
          If you consider the fact that the Zetas can take our DNA and produce Zeta-human hybrids it would be no difficult task to create a genetic weapon that would target human DNA and no other species literally wiping mankind off the face of the planet without so much as working up a sweat on any alien part. So why would they go to all the trouble of spraying the airways with chemical sprays which as such pose no great threat to the populous? These look more like pathetic attempts which aren't very well thought out and badly concealed as well. It's almost as though they want people to see them, - discover something is going on. Or perhaps that's the actual intent?

          Brian UK.
          > >I wonder if this means that the auther of that Sightings article is a
          > >disinformation agent. I also wonder if this is a new stage in the
          > >disinformation campaign. The existance of UFOs is conceded but then
          > >all kinds of dark motives are ascribed to them.
          >
          > I read that article and I was thinking the whole time that it was
          > disinformation. It just didn't feel right and sounded like a bunch of
          > "hogwash".
          >

          > Michael Murphy
          > mtm@...

        • Bill Glenn
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 4 7:42 AM
            (Nancy, it would seem that what the Zetas formally said about MUFON is
            at odds with the disinformation currently being disseminated about the
            chemtrail-UFO connection. ???)

            ZetaTalk: MUFON
            As one of the first UFO organizations, and one of the most
            influential, MUFON was early on seen by the secret government as a
            threat. Thus, they ensured that MUFON would move in sync with the
            interests of MJ12, by one means or another, and this control exists to
            this day. Where in early days MUFON was prevented from publicizing
            some of its more striking discoveries, they are now being pressed to
            reopen the past and get noisy about it. Expect a number of startling
            announcements from the scientists who form the core of MUFON, backed
            up with hard evidence. In that the core of MUFON held fast to the
            truth through the hard times, it seems only fair that they should now
            have an opportunity to be the vehicle by which the truth emerges.

            All rights reserved: ZetaTalk@...

            (excerpt from the chemtrail-UFO connection article at Sightings)
            http://www.sightings.com/general3/ufochem.htm

            Greg Avery, State Director of Louisiana MUFON, has made some
            spectacular breakthroughs in video taping anomalous objects in and
            near persistent contrails. Over the last few months, we have worked
            closely together sharing information and techniques for capturing
            spherical objects on video tape and 35mm print film and share results
            with other researchers. He recently presented his work and some of my
            enhancements at the International MUFON Symposium in St. Louis. (Can
            see some of his work at http://tracers.8m.com/GA.HTM)

          • Nancy Lieder
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 5 6:19 AM
              This MUFON article was written a couple years ago, and MUFON did come
              through with a careful research on the Alien Autopsy film. Yeah, maybe some
              portions of this group have move left, etc., but lets see how it flows
              overall.