Re: [tt-watch] Re: Copy cats?

  • Nancy Lieder
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3, 2000
      The Zetas want to respond, addition to the Chemtrails bit already in
      ZetaTalk. I've also had indication from another source (government related)
      that the private sector scum responsible for chemtrail were coming under
      heat. I PERSONALLY want to know what the Zetas have to say about a change
      in trend re this, etc. So here goes ...

      (Begin ZetaTalk)
      Begining in the year 2000, the patterns of chemtrail had created an alarm in
      the populace to the extent that public outcry was becoming organized and
      vociferous. Rallys were being held, petitions signed, and documentation on
      harm to children and other vulnerable segments of the population showing
      that the test being run were not as harmless as claimed. Those in the
      government aware of the chemtrail tests had been assured that no harm would
      come to the populace, a slight increase in flu symptoms, a few days lost at
      work or school, but all in all, relatively minor complaints. That the
      threshold putting a sick child or oldster from the sick bed into the coffin
      was occurring set those among the wealthy and powerful elite at odds with
      each other, and behind the scenes wars over allowing the chemtrail tests to
      continue broke out, unseen to the public eye but nonetheless fierce. With
      support eroding, the guilty looked about at whom they could point fingers,
      so as to evade discovery. What better scapegoat than UFO's, especially as
      the government denies their reality and the accused can never defend
      themselves!
      (End ZetaTalk)

      Bill Glenn wrote:

      > Hmmm...my feeling is that the rules of engagement (according to
      > ZetaTalk) would not allow this. Inducing fear seems to be allowable,
      > but actually physically harming the human populace is another matter.
      > Perhaps, the chemtrails are chemical-less.
      > > There's an interesting series of posts on Sightings.com that discuss the
      >
      > > sighting of UFOs producing chemtrails. I wonder if the STS aliens - as
      > they
      > > did with the cattle mutilation scam - have taken up another
      > human-initiated
      > > fear-inducing practice?
    • Bill Glenn
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3, 2000
        I wonder if this means that the auther of that Sightings article is a
        disinformation agent. I also wonder if this is a new stage in the
        disinformation campaign. The existance of UFOs is conceded but then
        all kinds of dark motives are ascribed to them.

      • mtm
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 3, 2000
          At 05:55 PM 8/3/00 +0000, you wrote:
          >I wonder if this means that the auther of that Sightings article is a
          >disinformation agent. I also wonder if this is a new stage in the
          >disinformation campaign. The existance of UFOs is conceded but then
          >all kinds of dark motives are ascribed to them.

          I read that article and I was thinking the whole time that it was
          disinformation. It just didn't feel right and sounded like a bunch of
          "hogwash".

          Michael Murphy
          mtm@...
        • brian_gillbanks@lineone.net
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 3, 2000
            If you consider the fact that the Zetas can take our DNA and produce Zeta-human hybrids it would be no difficult task to create a genetic weapon that would target human DNA and no other species literally wiping mankind off the face of the planet without so much as working up a sweat on any alien part. So why would they go to all the trouble of spraying the airways with chemical sprays which as such pose no great threat to the populous? These look more like pathetic attempts which aren't very well thought out and badly concealed as well. It's almost as though they want people to see them, - discover something is going on. Or perhaps that's the actual intent?

            Brian UK.
            > >I wonder if this means that the auther of that Sightings article is a
            > >disinformation agent. I also wonder if this is a new stage in the
            > >disinformation campaign. The existance of UFOs is conceded but then
            > >all kinds of dark motives are ascribed to them.
            >
            > I read that article and I was thinking the whole time that it was
            > disinformation. It just didn't feel right and sounded like a bunch of
            > "hogwash".
            >

            > Michael Murphy
            > mtm@...

          • Bill Glenn
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 4, 2000
              (Nancy, it would seem that what the Zetas formally said about MUFON is
              at odds with the disinformation currently being disseminated about the
              chemtrail-UFO connection. ???)

              ZetaTalk: MUFON
              As one of the first UFO organizations, and one of the most
              influential, MUFON was early on seen by the secret government as a
              threat. Thus, they ensured that MUFON would move in sync with the
              interests of MJ12, by one means or another, and this control exists to
              this day. Where in early days MUFON was prevented from publicizing
              some of its more striking discoveries, they are now being pressed to
              reopen the past and get noisy about it. Expect a number of startling
              announcements from the scientists who form the core of MUFON, backed
              up with hard evidence. In that the core of MUFON held fast to the
              truth through the hard times, it seems only fair that they should now
              have an opportunity to be the vehicle by which the truth emerges.

              All rights reserved: ZetaTalk@...

              (excerpt from the chemtrail-UFO connection article at Sightings)
              http://www.sightings.com/general3/ufochem.htm

              Greg Avery, State Director of Louisiana MUFON, has made some
              spectacular breakthroughs in video taping anomalous objects in and
              near persistent contrails. Over the last few months, we have worked
              closely together sharing information and techniques for capturing
              spherical objects on video tape and 35mm print film and share results
              with other researchers. He recently presented his work and some of my
              enhancements at the International MUFON Symposium in St. Louis. (Can
              see some of his work at http://tracers.8m.com/GA.HTM)

            • Nancy Lieder
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 5, 2000
                This MUFON article was written a couple years ago, and MUFON did come
                through with a careful research on the Alien Autopsy film. Yeah, maybe some
                portions of this group have move left, etc., but lets see how it flows
                overall.