Maybe we should watch for other signs......

  • paul.francis2@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002
      ......such as odd behaviour from the other inhabitants of our Planet. This is only an example of what we should maybe be looking out for. Science and investigations at other 'levels' have shown that animals of all kinds are sensitive to disaster and subtle changes to their enviroment. Earthquakes are a good example when behaviour patterns have changed shortly before a quake hits. Try this example........

      If we all start looking then maybe we will see other stuff going on. Hey, and if they all seem to be avoiding certain areas then er......maybe we should ;). Only an idea......

      The Boy Flood
      ".....and there is fire in my mind"