Earth Rotation

  • Tian Boon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2012
      I measured today the rotation has slowed down by 28 minutes and 22 seconds, the last measurement I took was 25 August, 2008 and it was 15 minutes and 07 seconds late.

      I was using a Casio digital watch, never change the battery since I bought it and never adjust the time either, I believe it is quiet accurate, I started these measurement since Sep. 5, 2003, it is all documented in my note book.

      It hasn't reached that hour yet.