Transform contaminated hotspots areas for Renewable Energy

  • Slamet Tukino
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11 7:45 PM
      Here is a strange idea, undeniably good: How unproductive land
      contaminated or polluted site to produce renewable energy. A
      collaborative project of the DOE and EPA aims to streamline the process
      for doing this.

      AlternativeEnergyEcogreen

    • steve
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31 12:41 PM
        --- In tt-forum@yahoogroups.com, Slamet Tukino <slamettukino@...> wrote:

        > Here is a strange idea, undeniably good: How unproductive land
        > contaminated or polluted site to produce renewable energy. A
        > collaborative project of the DOE and EPA aims to streamline the process
        > for doing this.
        >
        > AlternativeEnergyEcogreen

        Wind and Solar power will become the energy of tomaro! With electric cars usage on the rise the big oil days are numbered. I think what is happening in Germany is a great start and I say bring it on, I am ready!