Mayan Elders speak out on White profit-motive Disinfo surrounding Mayan 2012 Prophecy

  • Prophecykeepers Foundation
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011
      Prophecykeepers Foundation is a 501(c) Public Foundation and a Congressional
      District Program at http://www.prophecykeepers.com/. The White Roots of Peace
      Council was founded by the late 6 Nations Peacemaker Mad Bear Anderson, Sachem
      of the Haudenosaunee Confederacy. We tell the unpopular truths of prophecy that
      others are afraid to tell... and cannot profit from.

      We have been saying the same thing on our Prophecykeepers website for many
      years because Gr. Hunbatz Men made similar comments back in 2004. Carlos
      Barrios appeared on Prophecykeepers Radio a few years back, and then spent a lot
      of time over the last few years on EarthChangesTV.com. I guess Carlos finally
      got sick of the B.S. and had to speak out.

      SERI-Worldwide
      >What the Mayan Elders are Saying About 2012 by Carlos Barrios

      Carlos Barrios, Mayan elder and Ajq'ij (is a ceremonial priest and
      spiritual guide) of the Eagle Clan. Carlos initiated an investigation into the
      different Mayan calendars circulating. Carlos along with his brother Gerardo
      studied with many teachers and interviewed nearly 600 traditional Mayan elders
      to widen their scope of knowledge.
      Carlos Barrios, Mayan elder and Ajq'ij (is a ceremonial priest and
      spiritual guide) of the Eagle Clan. Carlos
      initiated an investigation into the different Mayan calendars circulating.
      Carlos along with his brother Gerardo
      studied with many teachers and interviewed nearly 600 traditional Mayan elders
      to widen their scope of knowledge.

      Carlos found out quickly there were several conflicting interpretations of
      Mayan hieroglyphs, petroglyphs, Sacred Books
      of 'Chilam Balam' and various ancient text. Carlos found some strong words for
      those who may have contributed to the
      confusion:

      Carlos Barrios: "Anthropologists visit the temple sites and read the
      inscriptions and make up stories about the
      Maya, but they do not read the signs correctly. It's just their imagination.
      Other people write about prophecy in the
      name of the Maya. They say that the world will end in December 2012. The Mayan
      elders are angry with this. The world will
      not end. It will be transformed."

      "We are no longer in the World of the
      Fourth Sun, but we are not yet in the World of the Fifth Sun. This is the time
      in-between, the time of transition. As we
      pass through transition there is a colossal, global convergence of
      environmental destruction, social chaos,
      war, and ongoing Earth Changes."

      He continues: "Humanity will continue, but in a different way. Material
      structures will change. From this we will
      have the opportunity to be more human. We are living in the most important era
      of the Mayan calendars and prophecies. All
      the prophecies of the world, all the traditions are converging now. There is no
      time for games. The spiritual ideal of this
      era is action."

      Carlos tells us: "The indigenous have the calendars and know how to accurately
      interpret it -- not others. The Mayan
      Calendars comprehension of time, seasons, and cycles has proven itself to be
      vast and sophisticated. The Maya understand 17
      different calendars such as the Tzolk'in or Cholq'ij, some of them charting
      time accurately over a span of more than
      ten million years.

      "All was predicted by the mathematical cycles of the Mayan calendars. -- It
      will change --everything will change. Mayan
      Day-keepers view the Dec. 21, 2012 date as a rebirth, the start of the World of
      the Fifth Sun. It will be the start of a
      new era resulting from and signified by the solar meridian crossing the
      galactic equator and the Earth aligning
      itself with the center of the galaxy."

      At sunrise on December 21, 2012 for the first time in 26,000 years the Sun
      rises to conjunct the intersection of the
      Milky Way and the plane of the ecliptic. This cosmic cross is considered to be
      an embodiment of the Sacred Tree, The Tree
      of Life, a tree remembered in all the world's spiritual traditions.

      Some observers say this alignment with the
      heart of the galaxy in 2012 will open a channel for cosmic energy to flow
      through the Earth, cleansing it and all
      that dwells upon it, raising all to a higher level of vibration. Carlos reminds
      us: "This process has already begun. Change
      is accelerating now and it will continue to accelerate.

      If the people of the Earth can get to this 2012
      date in good shape without having destroyed too much of the Earth, we will rise
      to a new, higher level. But to get there we
      must transform enormously powerful forces that seek to block the way."

      The date specified in the calendar Winter Solstice in the year 2012 does not
      mark the end of the world. Many outside
      people writing about the Mayan calendar sensationalize this date, but they do
      not know. The ones who know are the
      indigenous elders who are entrusted with keeping the tradition.

      Carlos tells us: "The economy now is a fiction. The first five-year stretch of
      transition from August 1987 to August 1992
      was the beginning of the destruction of the material world. We have progressed
      ten years deeper into the transition phase
      by now, and many of the so-called sources of financial stability are in fact
      hollow. The banks are weak. This is a
      delicate moment for them. They could crash globally, if we don't pay attention.
      Now, people are paying attention."

      The North and South Poles are both breaking up. The level
      of the water in the oceans is going to rise. But at the same time land in the
      ocean, especially near Cuba, is also going to
      rise. Carlos tells a story about the most recent Mayan New Year ceremonies in
      Guatemala. He said that one respected Mam elder,
      who lives all year in a solitary mountain cave, journeyed to Chichicastenango
      to speak with the people at the ceremony. The
      elder delivered a simple, direct message. He called for human beings to come
      together in support of life and light.

      "Right now each person and group is going his or her
      own way. The elder of the mountains said there is hope if the people of the
      light can come together and unite in some way.
      We live in a world of polarity -- day and night, man and woman, positive and
      negative. Light and darkness need each other.
      They are a balance."
      "Just now the dark side is very strong, and very clear about what they want.
      They have their vision and their priorities
      clearly held, and also their hierarchy. They are working in many ways so that
      we will be unable to connect with the
      spiral Fifth World in 2012."

      "On the light side everyone thinks they are the most important, that their own
      understandings, or their group's
      understandings, are the key. There's a diversity of cultures and opinions, so
      there is competition, diffusion, and no
      single focus."

      Carlos believes the dark side works to block unity through denial and
      materialism. It also works to destroy those who are
      working with the light to get the Earth to a higher level. They like the energy
      of the old, declining Fourth World, the materialism.
      They do not want it to change. They do not want unity. They want to stay at
      this level, and are afraid of the next level.

      The dark power of the declining Fourth World cannot be destroyed
      or overpowered. It's too strong and clear for that, and that is the wrong
      strategy. The dark can only be transformed when
      confronted with simplicity and open-heartedness. This is what leads to unity, a
      key concept for the World of the Fifth Sun.

      Carlos said the emerging era of the Fifth Sun will call attention
      to a much-overlooked element. Whereas the four traditional elements of Earth,
      Air, Fire and Water have dominated various epochs
      in the past, there will be a fifth element to reckon with in the time of the
      Fifth Sun --- that element is 'ETHER'.

      The dictionary defines Ether as a "hypothetical substance
      supposed to occupy all space, postulated to account for the propagation of
      electromagnetic radiation through space."
      Perhaps it could be defined as the "space between space". I would suggest it
      could be manifest as the alignment of
      charged particles from our solar system (Sun), and our galaxy (Milky Way)
      surge. The Ether element represents spiritual
      energy.

      "The element of the Fifth Sun is
      celestial. Within the context of Ether there can be a joining of the
      polarities. No more darkness or light in the
      people, but an uplifted unity. But right now the realm of darkness is not
      interested in this. They are organized to
      block it. They seek to unbalance the Earth and its environment so we will be
      unready for the alignment in 2012."

      "We need to work together for peace, and balance with
      the other side. We need to take care of the Earth that feeds and shelters us.
      We need to put our entire mind and heart into
      pursuing unity and unity now, to confront the other side and preserve life."
      "We are disturbed -- we can't play anymore. Our planet can be renewed or
      ravaged. Now is the time to awaken and take
      action. Everyone is needed. You are not here for no reason. Everyone who is
      here now has an important purpose. This is
      a hard but a special time. We have the opportunity for growth, but we must be
      ready for this moment in history."

      Carlos says: "The prophesied changes are going to happen,
      but our attitude and actions determine how harsh or mild they are. We need to
      act, to make changes, and to elect people to
      represent us who understand and who will take political action to respect the
      Earth."

      "Meditation and spiritual practice are good, but also
      action. It's very important to be clear about who you are, and also about your
      relation to the Earth. Develop yourself
      according to your own tradition and the call of your heart. But remember to
      respect differences, and strive for unity. Eat
      wisely --- a lot of food is corrupt in either subtle or gross ways. Pay
      attention to what you are taking into your body. Learn
      to preserve food, and to conserve energy. Learn some good breathing techniques,
      so you have mastery of your breath. Be clear.
      Follow a tradition with great roots. It is not important what tradition, your
      heart will tell you, but it must have great
      roots."

      "We live in a world of energy. An
      important task at this time is to learn to sense or see the energy of everyone
      and everything -- people, plants, animals.
      This becomes increasingly important as we draw close to the World of the Fifth
      Sun, for it is associated with the element
      'ether' -- the realm where energy lives and weaves. Go to the sacred places of
      the Earth to pray for peace, and have
      respect for the Earth which gives us our food, clothing, and shelter. We need
      to reactivate the energy of these sacred
      places. That is our work."

      "One simple but effective prayer technique is to light white or baby-blue
      colored candles. Think of a moment in peace.
      Speak your intention to the flame and send the light of it on to the leaders
      who have the power to make war or peace."
      Carlos reminds us this is a crucially
      important moment for humanity and for Earth. Each person is important.

      He said the elders have opened the doors so
      that other races can come to the Mayan world to receive the tradition. "The
      Maya have long appreciated and respected
      that there are other colors, other races, and other spiritual systems. They
      know that the destiny of the Mayan world is
      related to the destiny of the whole world."

      "The greatest wisdom is in simplicity. Love, respect,
      tolerance, sharing, gratitude, forgiveness. It's not complex or elaborate. The
      real knowledge is free. It's encoded in
      your DNA. All you need is within you. Great teachers have said that from the
      beginning. Find your heart, and you will find
      your way."