Two for One at our Self Reliance Mastery Intensive

  • Ishwari Gonnot
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16 7:10 PM
      Greetings

      We are entering a time of challenges and many people worry about different issues: Economy, Food or water shortage, environment, 2012 possible natural disasters, etcÂ…

      The upcoming global changes and conscious awakening could include any of the above scenarios. However, worry will not make a difference. Worry is a negative emotion that will only had to the already low energy frequency that is at the root of most of the man made crisis.
      This is the time to show up and step up to our full power while inspire other to do the same. For those, who are true lovers of Mother Nature, I have good news for you: The earth will always prevail in spite of men's destructive behaviors. Nature is the boss, and if we act like parasite on mother Earth's back, she will wipe us off and start over. It happened before to many ancient advanced civilizations. It could happen to us if we don't make a radical change now.
      Man made crisis are the easiest to conquer, we just have to raise our awareness above that low frequency which created the issues and learn to act independently from all establishments in alignment with Nature's laws. The concept of thriving despite anything is the art of stepping to a higher energy frequency than the issue (our Higher Self) while learning and applying new skills that can make us adapt to any situations.
      This is why we have created the Self-Reliance-Mastery 3 Day Intensive. Self Reliance is a NON fear-base preventive choice training to prepare for anything from natural disasters to the man made crisis already happening.

      HERE IS MY OFFER: 2 FOR 1 If YOU SIGN UP BY APRIL 30 for this event.
      THAT'S $200 instead of $600

      Sign up at:
      http://tinyurl.com/self-reliance-mastery

      Please Contact me if you need more information.

      Warmly,
      Ishwari Jay
      Office: 877-884-3258
      Direct: 760-494-8831
      http://tinyurl.com/self-reliance-mastery
      http://ConsciousShiftRevolution.com
      CONNECT. CREATE. CHANGET

      Below are some links that will provide the information about the event:

      Here is the link to the landing page:
      http://tinyurl.com/self-reliance-mastery

      Here is the event Press Release:
      http://www.free-press-release.com/news/200809/1222364961.html

      Here is an article on how to thrive with self reliance:
      http://knol.google.com/k/ishwari-jay/-/1ifd5bz2sudpx/2#

      Here is the Youtube video:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn0ZGPj8BpY