Survival Video Clip - includes MUCH Troubled Times Info :-)

  • nancylieder
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2008
      http://revver.com/video/1021071/zeta-report-survival-tips/

      What Mike Lob provided:

      1. distillation rig
      2. permanent magnet in drill for water wheel
      3. low voltage for long life light bulb
      4. photo of hand tools (though I have them in house too)

      Those were my (Nancy Lieder) photos of buckwheat and sheep sorel (both
      of which Roger Thuma recommended) and amaranth and beans and leeks,
      from my garden. Moldering tomatoes Toni of the TT seed group taught me
      on her visit.

      My son's BIC lighter flint suggestion and flint for wood stove from
      grandfather's cache.

      TT for the windmill and firestarter booklet (Halcon) and eating bugs.

      The only truely Nancy stuff was to have an action plan (Zeta idea
      really) and the spiked coffee and hot chocolate for the kids and dead
      cow as barbeque for a survival celebration.

      Thanks Troubled Times folks for all the good ideas!
    • Dorothy Shaw Cannon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2008
        Very informative and interesting also gave me some real good pointers
        .Thank you .