Editorials about the PS

  • slugga659
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2008
      Hello everyone,

      I am a longtime ZT reader and I have a keen interest in taking part
      in helping others survive the P.S.
      One thought I had was, it would be prudent of us, anyone who is
      aware of what is to come, to write an editorial for their local
      newspaper spelling out the basics of the P.S. and survival tips for
      the area they live in.

      Of course, it would make sense to time it with the earth changes.
      Obviously at this point, editors of newspapers probably would not
      run such a story. But in the wake of a number of worldwide
      disasters that put the Global Warming theory in question? Such a
      story, if properly presented, could run in a letter to the editor.
      It could be very empowering to people who read the message.

      What are people's thoughts on this action? Could it be effective?
      Is anyone else doing something like this?
      sincerely,
      Derek
    • sssoprano
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29, 2008
        Sounds good, but somehow I have a feeling that for most people, even
        a safe location wont save them from themselves!