Philippines Survival

  • gravitysucksletsfly
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2007
      Will the philippines survive the pole shift ? whats the perfect weapon
      to fight the annunaki ? how can i survive ?
    • gravitysucksletsfly
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2007
        will the philippines survive the poleshift ?
      • johnryan
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2007
          --- In tt-forum@yahoogroups.com, "gravitysucksletsfly"
          <gravitysucksletsfly@...> wrote:

          > Will the philippines survive the pole shift ? whats the perfect
          weapon
          > to fight the annunaki ? how can i survive ?

          Hi gravitysucksletsfly,

          Im from the Philippines too, i live here in bulacan, mail me
          satixus@..., maybe we can brainstorm together.