Re: [tt-forum] Re: Seeking Blog Radio ROUND TABLE/EXPERTS on SurvivalIssues - Participants

  • MikeL
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2005
      I lessened to the one on raising chickens. It was very well done. I would
      be happy to help in any way I can.

      MikeL
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2005
        I would like to get in on this allso, i've soent 15 years i the Army and have a good background in survival training. Keith

        MikeL <mikelob@...> wrote:I lessened to the one on raising chickens. It was very well done. I would