Simple easy to construct after PS Shelter

  • MikeL
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5 10:33 PM
      In the process of saving some dome information for the survival CD set I
      ran across this interesting shelter made from 1.25 inch diameter 200 PSI
      PVC pipe. A flat tarp would work in a pinch. Simplicity of construction
      and commonly available parts. Would even work for constructing green
      house shelters when using clear plastic tarps.

      http://www.shelter-systems.com/shelter-frame2.html/FrameSet.htm

      MikeL