Build a home distillation apparatus

  • erikn_tt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      Recently, MikeL has been posting my interesting finds, but I thought
      I'd give it a try myself.

      Here is a link to a pdf file which appears to be a very complete
      reference on building a small home still. Along with some history
      and description of different still designs, it includes practical
      advice and plans to build two types of stills. Not only can these
      be used to distill alchol, but they would also work well to distill
      water.

      http://www.moonshine-still.com/still.pdf

      Erik