Re: Slowing Rotation

  • lyndonhz
    Message 1 of 32 , Oct 1, 2003
      --- In tt-forum@yahoogroups.com, tian boon <tian.boon@s...> wrote:
      > Southern Ontario : Sep. 30 5:19 minute early
      > Sep. 26 4:80 minute early
      > Sep. 23 3:83 minute early
      > Sep. 18 2:70 minute early
      > Sep. 17 2:91 minute early
      > Sep. 12 1:76 minute early
      > Sep. 10 1:18 minute early
      > Sep. 8 1:00 minute early

      Okay, so your readings are all EARLY, so how do you explain this from
      the zetatalk website:
      Missouri
      Sep 26: Sunrise 10 mins late
      Sunset 25 mins late (ooh, we've slowed bown by 15 mins)

      Sep 27: Sunrise 8 mins late (hang on, we've speeded up by 17 mins)
      Sunset 20 mins late (that's better, slowed by 12 mins today)

      Sep 28: Sunrise 5 mins late (speeded up by 15 mins during the night)
      Sunset not recorded (but daylight in the USA seems to slow
      down the rotation)

      Sep 29: Sunrise 5 mins late
      Sunset 25 mins late (slowed by a massive 20 mins today)

      So Tian, your readings are all early, Missouri's are all late, don't
      you think that we would physically feel the Earth trembling like
      that? I'd be interested to hear your explanation.
    • DrPostman
      Message 32 of 32 , Oct 12, 2003
        --- In tt-forum@yahoogroups.com, "Jan" <sunylady@b...> wrote:
        > it can look full, yet not be..
        > isnt the universe exciting!

        I'm afraid that is what the original poster saw on
        the 8th. They don't seem to have wanted to respond
        to anyone so far. Mistakes happen, nothing to be
        embarrased about.

        Jamie