Re: [tt-forum] Re: Future of Troubled Times

  • MikeL
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2003
      The “TT-Forum group” is being asked to come up with Ideas for projects
      for the non-profit Inc. This leading question could just as well be
      asking what should the TT-Forum and TT-Watch be working on? We are
      being asked to discuss it. I will start it off by summarizing the
      following.

      First a little understating of me. I came to this list in March 1997.
      I knew before I ran into Zetatalk in 1996 with high certainty (from
      spiritual knowingness and consulting my spiritual advisors) that there
      was going to be a PS in the future. Zetatalk filled in the details.

      By giving incorrect dates the whole of Zetatalk site is in question in
      the eyes of many. As we get closer to the polar shift, the relationship
      with extraterrestrial advisors is shifting into a new phase as the
      extraterrestrial advisors back off a few more steps to make sure to
      allow each of us to make our own individual free choices. The element of
      doubt is currently being managed into the Zetatalk message. We are
      being given the opportunity to chouse “IF” there will be a PS. We are
      being given the free choice to determine/observe “WHEN” it will happen
      in the future. This is all as it should be to maximize spiritual growth.

      I am currently working toward an end of May 2004 time frame for the PS.
      I will not be describing the heated discussions I have had with my
      own spiritual knowingness and spiritual advisors to come up with this
      date. It is as accurate as I can get for now. I think at that time
      we will see happen exactly what the Zetas have talked about in detail.
      Remember each of us has free choice in this matter and you may rightly
      so disagree. Follow your heart and your choice. The point is, to me
      this gives about 8 months to help others prepare. Thus my Ideas and
      recommendations that follow are tailored to what can be accomplished in
      the next 8 months to help others survive a pending PS.

      Ideas for projects for INC.

      1) Shift from hands on R & D and writing booklets to collecting and
      distribution of primary vital survival data as it is found on existing
      public domain websites. Once found and voted on as vital data then the
      site would be pointed to on one of TTs web pages so anyone can download
      and make CD-ROMs. Then through volunteer effort it would be downloaded
      to CD-ROMs and distributed to those that contributed the good links. A
      task would exist of going through our existing TT site to find all links
      that should be used for this purpose. TT-Forum members can be requested
      to supply other useful sites. I am sure there are favorite sites that
      we each have that we should be sharing. This is basically organizing
      the exiting web data that applies to “long term survival after a PS“ and
      putting it in a form we can use it after the PS. See separate post on
      this subject for more details.

      2) Discourage wait and see mode that most people are currently in.
      Shift to encouraging action in preparation even if it is only collecting
      of “how to survive” data. Take the lead on this.

      3) Mission Statement would include something like – Collect up existing
      long-term survival information, organize it, and make it available.

      Ideas for projects for TT-forum:

      1) CD-ROMing of vital data for use after PS. Members to recommend links
      to sites that they would like to see on this CD-ROM. As a reward valid
      contributors receive a CD-ROM(s) of the results. The rest of the
      public can download and make CDs for themselves or possibly request a
      copy from volunteer members.

      2) Development of early warning PS and earth changes measurement ideas.
      Ideas on how we can measure PX earth changes as it approaches. Anyone
      working with GPS, suns shadow measurements, Atomic time inconstancies,
      etc. let’s talk about how it is going, on the Forum, by sharing data and
      ideas.

      3) Contribute links or data on long term survival and tested solutions
      of how to.

      Ideas for projects for TT-Watch:

      1) Shift from complaining endlessly that the pictures of the sun are
      lens flares. Why not prove it and take a look where we last had data on
      where PX was positioned in the sky. Find it again out there and lets
      get on with it. There is a strong possibility that the sun is being
      inundated with small and big stuff that is in the orbit of PX but is out
      in front of it. This is most probably what is mostly being photographed
      near the sun especially with SOHO. The Watch team needs to find PX
      again. That is their task. If PX has not arrived at the sun, it should
      now be “hours” ahead of the sunrise along the ecliptic. Look for and
      find it.
      2) Keep up with watching for reports on earth changes and measurements
      of others that show earth changes. The forum will do measurements
      themselves and report the results. Look for magnetic field drift,
      earthquake activity, satellite orbital problems, GPS anomalies, Atomic
      time discrepancies and etc.

      One final note: Shift to more direct observation of the facts with less
      reliance on extraterrestrial hearsay from others. Which is to say don’t
      pay attention to my dates or anyone else’s dates as gospel. Push for
      each person to come up with their own knowingness and observations on
      the subject and push that they follow it.

      Along this line what additional projects would help all of us survive a
      long-term primitive situation? Your ideas are appreciated.

      MikeL

      --- In tt-forum@yahoogroups.com, "brenfree@e..."
      > <brenfree@e...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Dear members,
      > > As a result of the vote call to the Trouble Times, Inc.
      > membership, the board of directors will now begin initiating the
      > changes requested. This will include a wording change to the Mission
      > > statement reflecting only the current earth changes in progress,
      > and the need to prepare for future catastrophies. These changes will
      > also be reflected in the survival booklet produced by the
      > > nonprofit. The TT-Inc membership will be able to review these
      > changes as they are made, and add suggestions or comments.
      > >
      > > In the past year the nonprofit has concentrated its efforts on
      > garden seed production, and the production of the survival booklet.
      > Your board of directors is requesting input from the TT-inc
      > > membership, as well as the TT-Forum group, (as consultants), for
      > ideas and suggestions of our future. What projects would you like to
      > see developed? Are there ideas for other information that can be
      > distributed to the public? "How To" kits or brochures, and
      > covering what subjects? Are there areas of the massive Troubled Times
      > website that need more information, or updating?
      > > YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND INPUT ARE MOST VALUABLE TO US! ALL
      > suggestions (of a positive nature) will be considered.
      > > As continuing members, you have shown your interest and concern
      > for our future in the past, and we are looking for that same input
      > again. Let's continue to make this a thriving group, and offer many new
      > ideas to be considered! No one person will decide on a
      > suggestion or idea, the groups will decide! This "ideas forum"
      > will run as long as necessary, and any solution sets, ideas, and or
      > comments will be entertained at the next board meeting in September,
      > and any meetings after that if necessary.
      > >
      > > Thank you in advance for your contributions.

    • jorgenandersen2003
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2003
        --- In tt-forum@yahoogroups.com, MikeL <mikelob@g...> wrote:

        > The "TT-Forum group" is being asked to come up with Ideas for
        projects
        > for the non-profit Inc. This leading question could just as well
        be
        > asking what should the TT-Forum and TT-Watch be working on? We
        are
        > being asked to discuss it. I will start it off by summarizing the
        > following.

        <snip>

        I have an idea. Why not start selling Poleshift Insurance? If the
        PS happens, 90% of the insured won't be around to make a claim.