RE: [tt-forum] Re: Group shelter - Underground missile base

  • Clipper Ordiway
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2002
      I'm curious, since this is not a solution set, can you go to tt-social
      where this might belong and give the location, links and more information
      about your friend and his alleged silo site so that we may all make our own
      determination as to whether it might be a safe place or not?

      Clipper

      A friend has a former underground missile base with 60 acres

      Hi,

      For those of you looking to go to a 'safe' place, a friend of mine
      has a former underground missile base with 60 acres in a remote area
      of the west coast; but not on the coast.

      It's large enough to house over 100+ people.

      If you seriously interested, email me at: dlxx000@....

      If you are just curious, please don't email me.

      Donald

    • dlxx000
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2002
        Hi Clipper,

        > I'm curious, since this is not a solution set,

        That's interesting. The first line of the description of this group
        says:

        "Troubled Times Forum is for solution sets only. For the discussion
        of things like wind generators, hydroponics, how to make a shelter,
        ect..

        Solution sets that will help us and others survive before, during and
        after the coming pole shift in 2003. There are many members who have
        signed up only for tt-forum as they do not want to talk social or
        hear about gossip information."

        That's exactly why we posted here.

        We believe that this place quoting the above: "....will help us and
        others survive before, during and after the coming pole shift in
        2003."

        It seems to us that the most important "Solution Set" would be a
        physical location and shelter that can withstand any and all things
        that can happen.

        Maybe we're wrong. Maybe you think that learning how to build wind
        generators, hydroponics, how to make a shelter is more important that
        being in a safe and secure location.

        We believe all factors of self-sufficiency are important; but without
        a safe and secure location, all other things are useless.

        What does everyone think about that?

        If you don't want to know anymore any information on this, please let
        me know, and we will withdraw immediately.

        We believe we have one of the best places in the western hemisphere
        that people can be during any major catastrophe that will give them
        an excellent chance of surviving in a very livable and comfortable
        situation.

        Does anyone here actually control or own a better and safer location?

        > can you go to tt-social where this might belong

        After reading what tt-social says:

        "Troubled Times Social - chatters about personal adjustments to the
        changing times, where one can discuss with others his/her personal
        experiences...."

        we don't think that would be appropriate.

        > and give the location,

        Sorry. We won't openly reveal that to anyone except those who are
        more or less qualified to be residents.

        > links and more information

        General information we can give.

        > about your friend and his alleged silo site

        Alleged? I have been there and gone through the hugh underground
        complex. It's so big it could easily accomodate thousands of people
        for a short duration, say a few weeks; but for what could be the
        necessity of staying underground for months, it would probably be
        limited to about 100-300 people, considering the air, water, foods,
        privacy, etc.

        > so that we may all make our own
        > determination as to whether it might be a safe place or not?

        LOL - The military already determined that many years ago when they
        built this complex to comfortably withstand a direct nuclear hit;
        which means that it can be sealed off from the surface and produce
        it's own air, water, foods, etc for many months or even years, if
        necessary.

        The size of the doors to the complex are so massive, it would take
        more or less a 1-meg nuke to break in.

        Because of that, and the depth underground and the extraordinary
        steel and concrete reinforcements, this structure can withstand about
        any natural disaster that could happen including major earthquakes,
        tidal waves, wind storms, radiation fallout, asteroid hits (if they
        are small and not to close!) etc.

        Of course no place is guaranteed safe. But, this place beats the hell
        of about anything else out there.

        Donald
      • Clipper Ordiway
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 1, 2002
          Hi Clipper,

          > I'm curious, since this is not a solution set,

          That's interesting. The first line of the description of this group
          says:

          "Troubled Times Forum is for solution sets only. For the discussion
          of things like wind generators, hydroponics, how to make a shelter,
          ect..

          We believe that this place quoting the above: "....will help us and
          others survive before, during and after the coming pole shift in
          2003."
          --------------------------------
          Yes, how to create a shelter. But you are saying it is a safe location,
          how do we know that. Just because it is an old missile silo means nothing.
          It could also become a tomb or a slave encampment. The intention sounded
          like you wish to recruit members from this list to join your camp instead of
          offering a solution set we can all use. A missile silo that was once owned
          by the military is still being watched by the military. They are not far
          away, or maybe still there.
          -------------------------------

          It seems to us that the most important "Solution Set" would be a
          physical location and shelter that can withstand any and all things
          that can happen.

          Maybe we're wrong. Maybe you think that learning how to build wind
          generators, hydroponics, how to make a shelter is more important that
          being in a safe and secure location.

          One is as important as the other. Your site might help (hopefully) about
          300 folks to survive the shift, but then what? What about the rest of the
          folks around the world who would not have the funds needed to join your
          group? What would their future be? Can you give us plans and details of how
          to build our own shelter just like yours? If you can, that would make it a
          solution set. Other wise, in your opinion, it is just a safe location and in
          a class of it's own. Try writing up a brief synopsis and asking Nancy if she
          will include it in with the Group Formation page at
          http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/tteam152.htm

          If you don't want to know anymore any information on this, please let
          me know, and we will withdraw immediately.
          We are not here to sway your opinion one way or the other. Try having
          Nancy post it if you like or, if like, withdraw. I understand what the fear
          of losing means and how it is used. Your decision will speak for it's self.

          We believe we have one of the best places in the western hemisphere
          that people can be during any major catastrophe that will give them
          an excellent chance of surviving in a very livable and comfortable
          situation.

          Does anyone here actually control or own a better and safer location?

          No one has that answer, nor do you. About all any of us can do when
          choosing a safe location (a choice that HAS to be made by that individual
          alone), is give it our best guess, educated or other wise.
          > can you go to tt-social where this might belong

          After reading what tt-social says:

          "Troubled Times Social - chatters about personal adjustments to the
          changing times, where one can discuss with others his/her personal
          experiences...."

          we don't think that would be appropriate.
          ---------

          What you offer is not a solution set. You are recruiting for your
          location. If I wished to talk to anyone about my spot, I would do it on
          social, if at all.

          > and give the location,

          Sorry. We won't openly reveal that to anyone except those who are
          more or less qualified to be residents.

          Not giving away your location is a wise idea, but ... What you say is "
          For those of you looking to go to a 'safe' place, a friend of mine has a
          former underground missile base with 60 acres in a remote area of the west
          coast; but not on the coast."

          That's a pretty vague description in it's self. What state? How many
          miles from the ocean? How many miles from nearest large cities. Which side
          of the Rockies?

          > links and more information

          General information we can give.
          You can give that information on tt-social. Where I will also post a
          disclaimer. The same disclaimer folks read if they want to know about any of
          the forming groups. I will give it also at the end of this email.
          -------------------------------------

          Of course no place is guaranteed safe.

          Agreed

          But, this place beats the hell of about anything else out there.

          Donald
          ---------------------------------
          You may be correct Donald, you might have the greatest place on earth to
          survive the coming pole shift in 2003. Maybe it's just me, but when I read
          something and it makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck, something
          is not right. This has establishment written all over it. If not now, it
          will after the pole shift when those same military "left overs" are looking
          for "worker bees". My opinion only.

          Clipper
          -------------
          Disclaimer

          Any person meeting others through postings on this Group TOPIC within
          Troubled Times is doing so at their own risk.

          Where offering a forum for the exchange of information, Troubled Times takes
          no responsibility for the outcome of any arrangements made as a result of
          postings within this forum. Troubled Times is not coordinating group
          development nor managing groups once formed, nor will it act as an
          arbitrator in disputes. The individuals posting here within this TOPIC are
          doing so as individuals. Troubled Times is not responsible for any negative
          outcome of group formation, such as broken hearts, empty wallets, rape,
          theft, confiscation by the government, monitoring by the government,
          harassment, broken promises, lack of expertise and support, liability due to
          negligence or crime, or any other adverse situation that may arise.

          This disclaimer put forth by Troubled Times also applies to ZetaTalk, which
          supports Troubled Times but in no way supports, advocates, or is involved
          with any given group that may develop as a result of these group formation
          postings.

        • dlxx000
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 3, 2002
            --- In tt-forum@y..., "Clipper Ordiway" <clip642@m...> wrote:

            > Hi Clipper,
            >
            > > I'm curious, since this is not a solution set,
            >
            > That's interesting. The first line of the description of this group
            > says:
            >
            > "Troubled Times Forum is for solution sets only. For the discussion
            > of things like wind generators, hydroponics, how to make a shelter,
            > ect..
            >
            > We believe that this place quoting the above: "....will help us and
            > others survive before, during and after the coming pole shift in
            > 2003."
            > --------------------------------
            > Yes, how to create a shelter. But you are saying it is a safe
            location,
            > how do we know that. Just because it is an old missile silo means
            nothing.

            ++++++

            It's a nuclear-hardened complex compassing acres underground. There
            are 3 silos and a whole complex of tunnels and rooms - all built to
            withstand almost a direct hit; and it's in a very remote isolated
            area.

            ++++++

            > It could also become a tomb or a slave encampment.

            +++++

            LOL - like most places already are!?

            +++++

            The intention sounded
            > like you wish to recruit members from this list to join your camp
            instead of
            > offering a solution set we can all use. A missile silo that was
            once owned
            > by the military is still being watched by the military. They are
            not far
            > away, or maybe still there.

            +++++

            I'm sure they have more important places and things to watch -
            considering what has been happening.

            +++++

            > -------------------------------
            >
            > It seems to us that the most important "Solution Set" would be a
            > physical location and shelter that can withstand any and all things
            > that can happen.
            >
            > Maybe we're wrong. Maybe you think that learning how to build wind
            > generators, hydroponics, how to make a shelter is more important
            that
            > being in a safe and secure location.
            >
            > One is as important as the other. Your site might help
            (hopefully) about
            > 300 folks to survive the shift, but then what? What about the rest
            of the
            > folks around the world who would not have the funds needed to join
            your
            > group?

            ++++++

            I don't have a solution for that - maybe you do.

            ++++++

            What would their future be? Can you give us plans and details of how
            > to build our own shelter just like yours?

            ++++++

            Obviously that's not practical for 99.9% of the people.

            ++++++

            If you can, that would make it a
            > solution set.

            ++++++

            OK

            ++++++

            Other wise, in your opinion, it is just a safe location and in
            > a class of it's own.

            ++++++

            Actually it was the military who decided that was a safe location.
            And it is in a class of just a few sites that are similar.

            ++++++

            Try writing up a brief synopsis and asking Nancy if she
            > will include it in with the Group Formation page at
            > http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/tteam152.htm

            ++++++

            OK

            ++++++

            > If you don't want to know anymore any information on this, please
            let
            > me know, and we will withdraw immediately.
            > We are not here to sway your opinion one way or the other. Try
            having
            > Nancy post it if you like or, if like, withdraw. I understand what
            the fear
            > of losing means and how it is used. Your decision will speak for
            it's self.

            +++++

            OK

            +++++

            > We believe we have one of the best places in the western hemisphere
            > that people can be during any major catastrophe that will give them
            > an excellent chance of surviving in a very livable and comfortable
            > situation.
            >
            > Does anyone here actually control or own a better and safer
            location?

            > No one has that answer, nor do you. About all any of us can do
            when
            > choosing a safe location (a choice that HAS to be made by that
            individual
            > alone), is give it our best guess, educated or other wise.

            +++++

            Again, the military picked the safest sites for their complexes.
            Of course everyone makes their own choices.

            +++++

            > > can you go to tt-social where this might belong
            >
            > After reading what tt-social says:
            >
            > "Troubled Times Social - chatters about personal adjustments to the
            > changing times, where one can discuss with others his/her personal
            > experiences...."
            >
            > we don't think that would be appropriate.
            --------
            > ---------
            >
            > What you offer is not a solution set. You are recruiting for
            your
            > location. If I wished to talk to anyone about my spot, I would do
            it on
            > social, if at all.

            +++++

            OK

            +++++

            > > and give the location,
            >
            > Sorry. We won't openly reveal that to anyone except those who are
            > more or less qualified to be residents.
            --------
            > --
            >
            > Not giving away your location is a wise idea, but ... What you
            say is "
            > For those of you looking to go to a 'safe' place, a friend of mine
            has a
            > former underground missile base with 60 acres in a remote area of
            the west
            > coast; but not on the coast."
            >
            > That's a pretty vague description in it's self. What state? How
            many
            > miles from the ocean? How many miles from nearest large cities.
            Which side
            > of the Rockies?
            -----

            ++++++

            For general information purposes, that is adequate.
            When we have qualified certain people to participate, they will find
            out the specific location.

            +++++

            > > links and more information
            >
            > General information we can give.
            -------
            > You can give that information on tt-social. Where I will also
            post a
            > disclaimer. The same disclaimer folks read if they want to know
            about any of
            > the forming groups. I will give it also at the end of this email.
            > -------------------------------------

            +++++

            OK

            +++++

            > Of course no place is guaranteed safe.
            >
            > Agreed
            >
            > But, this place beats the hell of about anything else out there.
            > ---------------------------------
            > You may be correct Donald, you might have the greatest place on
            earth to
            > survive the coming pole shift in 2003. Maybe it's just me, but when
            I read
            > something and it makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck,
            something
            > is not right. This has establishment written all over it. If not
            now, it
            > will after the pole shift when those same military "left overs" are
            looking
            > for "worker bees". My opinion only.

            +++++

            If that is true, they will be able to recruit wherever they choose,
            and most people will not have the means to hide or resist that.
          • dlxx000
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 4, 2002
              Hey Clipper,

              > Try writing up a brief synopsis and asking Nancy if she
              > will include it in with the Group Formation page at
              > http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/tteam152.htm

              I don't see any email address to submit group information to on that
              page.

              What email address do I use to get that information to Nancy?

              Thanks, Donald
            • Clipper Ordiway
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 4, 2002
                Hey Clipper,

                > Try writing up a brief synopsis and asking Nancy if she
                > will include it in with the Group Formation page at
                > http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/tteam152.htm

                I don't see any email address to submit group information to on that
                page.

                What email address do I use to get that information to Nancy?

                Thanks, Donald

                Go to Zetatalk http://www.zetatalk.com/
                Click on the link in the left hand column called "Contact Nancy".