Brochure Review

  • helena
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2001
      Hello, Everyone:
      It is time once more for a review of the brochure so far. You must remember
      that I am not an expert on any of the subjects I am covering, therefore
      every so often a review is needed to make sure that the brochure is on
      track, and that I am not feeding anyone misinformation. All that I can do
      is take what you have put on the web, summarize it, and make it all into the
      brochure which will eventually be printed out and given to people who
      request information.
      Topics covered so far are:
      http://www.zetatalk.com/food/tfoodtoc.htm
      Everything from Gardening to Find Water.

      http://www.zetatalk.com/shelter/tshlttoc.htm
      Domes, Housing, Insulation,and Shipping containers.
      The link to the brochure is:
      http://www.zetatalk.com/nonproft/00014005.htm
      Thanks for your time and comments.
      Best regards,
      Helena.
      P.S. Oh--and I wish you all a very happy New Year!