[tt-forum] Planet X speculation

  • Bill Glenn
    Message 1 of 39 , Feb 1, 2000
      Has anyone emailed any of the astronomers involved in the 10th planet
      discovery written about on Oct. 7 by the national media? Are any of
      them willing to take a close look at the coordinates given by the Zetas
      and determine if the coordinates are in agreement with their
      hypothesis? I recall that ZetaTalk said that Planet X, once publicly
      discovered, will be labeled as a supernova by the establishment up
      until the last few months when it becomes obvious to many it is an
      inbound object with unexplained movement. If this is so, I seriously
      question whether the astronomers involved in the Oct. 7 discovery and
      given so much attention by the media would be permitted to oppose the
      official line and declare that the object is, in fact, a massive
      planetary body. Of course, they wouldn't have to say it is inbound but
      it would still conflict with the supernova hypothesis.

      There are more questions. Why are the astronomers pointing to a
      totally different part of the sky in the first place? Why does their
      data, suggesting that cometary orbits are being influenced by a larger
      planetary body, point to a location in the sky different from what the
      Zetas assert? Has this data been analyzed by others in the scientific
      community? Are these astronomers and their conclusions being closely
      monitored and controlled by those in power? If their conclusions are
      not being controlled, at least they are being prevented full
      disclosure. Isn't it quite odd that we haven't heard even a peep about
      this major story from the national media since Oct.7? So I wonder if
      these astronomers could be honest and forthcoming in their conclusions
      about the Zetas' coordinates Maybe so, depending upon those in power.
      But, we will never know if we don't ask. Hasn't anyone asked by now?

      Oct. 7, 1999 News Story
      A mystery revolves around the sun
      http://www.msnbc.com/news/320182.asp

      John J. Matese
      Professor of Physics
      http://www.ucs.usl.edu/~jjm9638/matese.html
      e-mail: matese@...

      NOTE1: These astronomers used physics to determine the approximate
      location of the 10th planet. Are they now willing to use a telescope
      and look in a spot that already conflicts with their data?

      NOTE2: I found this very peculiar. CNN, the biggest international news
      network, didn't carry the Oct.7 story about the 10th planet discovery.
      Why not?

      > Perhaps a better approach would be to approch those astronomers in the
      > UK who re-ignited the Planet X discussions, based on perturbations of
      > outer planets. Now, NASA and JPL did a big number on this after
      Planet
      > X was discovered in 1983. The reason: if they adjust the weight of
      the
      > outer planets by a fraction of a percent, then there IS no
      > perturbation. Of course, we're to accept the conclusion and not get
      the
      > data, which they refuse to release. Also, this is illogical, as the
      > weight of the planets is COMPUTED and a swag in any case, computed
      from
      > the orbits, etc. One backs into the weight, from other factors, then
      > adjusts the weights and back up into those other factors, which are
      not
      > then .. wrong? Illogical!
      >
      > So, these UK guys are saying they already 1. don't buy the bull shit,
      2.
      > are not intimidated (they are getting a go-ahead, else would not be
      > doing this, etc.), 3. want to find "something" so the world can start
      > get ready, in some ways, etc.
      >
      > THEY may be willing to look, and say for real, what they find at the
      > Zeta coordinates.
      >
      > Michel Davelaar wrote:
      > >
      > > Should you get applause for that?
      > >
      > > Kristof Gajsek wrote:
      > > >

      > > > Michel, most of the data you use, running around your astronomers
      is the
      > > > data I bothered Zetas for about two years ago, running around
      astronomers.

    • Bill Glenn
      Message 39 of 39 , Feb 1, 2000