[tt-forum] Re: water purification (from Zeta Talk)

  • jcook
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 1999
      >This is the shift to 4th density, not the pole shift. The density shift
      >won't happen until the world is 89% STO, and that could take 100 years or
      >more! So we gotta worry about clean water, etc. Also, they are only
      >planning to leave behind SOME stuff, not anything that has a place in the
      >life cycle, etc. Only true parasites.

      Ahhh, so this is the reason politicians and lawyers will not be coming to
      4th D. : ) ( I know, belongs on social. ; ) )
    • ZetaTalk@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 1999

        << You know, I found something interesting in Zeta Talk, topic: "Density",
        subtopic "Left Behind"..."The agents of many diseases such as a virus,
        bacteria, fungus, or invading parasite will not be moved during the
        shift"... >>

        This is the shift to 4th density, not the pole shift. The density shift
        won't happen until the world is 89% STO, and that could take 100 years or
        more! So we gotta worry about clean water, etc. Also, they are only
        planning to leave behind SOME stuff, not anything that has a place in the
        life cycle, etc. Only true parasites.
      • Gerard Zwaan
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 1999
          At 08:11 1-9-99 -0400, you wrote:

          ><< You know, I found something interesting in Zeta Talk, topic: "Density",
          > subtopic "Left Behind"..."The agents of many diseases such as a virus,
          > bacteria, fungus, or invading parasite will not be moved during the
          >shift"... >>
          >
          >This is the shift to 4th density, not the pole shift. The density shift
          >won't happen until the world is 89% STO, and that could take 100 years or
          >more! So we gotta worry about clean water, etc. Also, they are only
          >planning to leave behind SOME stuff, not anything that has a place in the
          >life cycle, etc. Only true parasites.

          >MyPoints-Free Rewards When You're Online.
          >Start with up to 150 Points for joining!
          >http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/805
          >

          >eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/tt-forum

          if this discussion becomes more social like talking about the
          transformation/shift to 4th Density.
          When it happens etc, then it would be better to move it to tt-social