Check out my photos on Facebook

  • Flavia Matei
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2010
      Facebook
      facebook
      Flavia Matei
      Flavia Matei has:
      360 friends
      79 photos
      0 notes
      53 wall posts
      33 groups

      Check out my photos on Facebook

      Hi,

      Thanks,
      Flavia

      http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=658144211&k=4ZM44ZUZTT6G6BD1WFZ4XSQWQ6BAY52EV3AY&r

      Already have an account? Add this email address to your account here.

      Other people you may know on Facebook:
      Octavian CuibusOctavian Cuibus
      Silviu StraliciucSilviu Straliciuc
      Universitatea BABE┼× - BOLYAI
      Mateescu Ionut MihaiMateescu Ionut Mihai
      tsrtr_cluj@yahoogroups.com was invited to join Facebook by Flavia Matei. If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please click here to unsubscribe.