Free matress and box

  • Yang Xinghua
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2004
      Hello,
      I like to give away a queen size matress and box.
      both of them in very good shape and look like new.

      please reply to this Email and
      come to pick up them before Jan. 8th for free.

      regards,
      xinghua,
      san jose,
      408-7376371

      > =====
      > \ \ /
      > -------
      > / \
      >
      > / | /
      > /| |/__, Tel : 408 737-6371 (O)
      > --+---- Email oyxh99@... )

      =====
      \ \ /
      -------
      / \

      / | /
      /| |/__, Tel : 408 737-6371 (O)
      --+---- Email oyxh99@... )

      http://search.yahoo.com/top2003
    • yawho
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2004

        2/2 Bedroom and bathroom condo. :

        walking to Fremont Bart/Bus station. Close to Washingtong Hospital. There is a refrigerator, washer & dryer in house. And 2 separate phone lines furnished also.

        If you are interested, please email or call 510-396-4236 for more details so we can arrange you to come and take a look.

        The rent is $1200 per month, month to month with 1 month deposit, valid ID and possible other document. Rate discount applied if pay in time after 3 months. Please email me if interested.

        Do you Yahoo!?