I offer driving you to airport if you fly to China

  • honest guy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2003
      I have bought some deep-sea oil from Southern CA quite a while ago but have
      not got a chance to send them to China. If someone who will fly to China
      has space for a medium-size luggage, I would love to offer to drive you to
      the airport and when you get to China, I will ask my friend over there to
      take the luggage that you don't have to take care of it, just take up the
      quota of your luggage but it doesn't make any difference for you if you have
      a luggage space you don't want to use. Make a good deal?

      Thanks in advance