Alliance group NTUAA upcoming event

  • THAA-NC Event
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2003
      Alliance group NTUAA upcoming event

      Dear Alumni and Friends,

         Thanks to many of you who attended the Azalea Night on 4/19.  We
      are glad you enjoyed the evening with us.  It was an act put together
      by many many hours of sweat and effort from NTUAA Board members and
      volunteers.  Not only that, we received many lifetime membership
      registrations that strengthen our ties to our alumni in the BayArea.

         In a smaller scale, we are offering an afternoon of literature
      event on May 31, Saturday, from 1:30 - 4:30, at the Fremont Main
      Library at Stevenson and Paseo Padre.  Our own alumnus Angela Yang is
      the head of that library who will be appearing at this event to meet
      every one too.  This library is situated next the to the crown jewel
      of Fremont - Lake Elizabeth,  you can even take a walk by this
      beautiful lake at the sunset after the event.

            The event will feature two speakers, Ms. Ginger Hsu, Ph.d of
      Chinese Art History from Berkeley, currently teaching in UC
      Riverside; and Ms. Yu-chi Pan, who was chief editor of Literature
      Section for Ming Bao based in NY, is currently chief editor for the
      American Cancer Society - the Chinese Chapter quarterly Newsletter.
      Ms. Pan also recently received the award from the Writers Association
      in Taiwan, she has several books, poetry published, and contributed
      to the Chinese World Journal from time to time.

         We hope you will come to enjoy this wonderful event with us and to
      meet many  alumni and friends too.

      Shirley Lin Chiang
      President, NTUAA -nc