CEO/co-founder search!

  • Min Tan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2001
      Hi, Everyone:

      My name is Tan Min. We started a new high-tech company,
      initially target the market in mainland China. We think that
      our plan will establish first transaction based business-to-
      business barter marketplace for global Chinese business
      community, and the upside potential of this venture is very
      high. We have the essential patented technology for barter
      based business transactions, and the right connection and
      support in central government and regional centers throughout
      China. For detailed information, please refer to
      www.SinaCentral.com

      Currently, we have three co-founders and other three
      executives, acting as our management team. The management team
      information can be found at
      www.sinacentral.com/html/about/team.html.

      We are currently seeking a CEO with extensive experience on
      managing and raising funds for a start-up company, with the
      following characteristics:
      (1) proven track record of dealing with venture capital
      community to secure funding sources
      (2) proven track record of managing strategic directions and
      day-to-day overall operations of a start-up company
      (3) extensive experience of managing high-tech companies target
      China and/or Pam-Asia market highly desired
      (4) being fluent in Chinese is highly desired

      We will offer co-founder status and significant percentage of
      shares based on the candidate's experience. If you think that
      you are not qualified, but know someone who may be, please
      forward this to that person. If you have any questions, please
      do not hesitate to contact me directly.

      Thanks and good luck on everything!

      Min Tan, Ph.D.
      SinaCentral Inc. Co-founder/CTO