Siebel EAI Contractors needed

  • up hills
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      We are looking for contractors who have Siebel EAI
      experience to join our projects in a leading company
      in the Bay Area. These are long term contracts and we
      are also helping people to move to the next projects
      once the tasks are done here.

      If you have the above experience, please send your
      resume to this account ASAP.

      H1 sponsorship with exceptional cases only.

      uphills@...

      HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
      http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/