Wanted: Windows Media/DirectShow Expert

  • haiyang_zhang
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      RollingStreams Systems is a Silicon Valley start-up
      company. We are looking for several highly motivated,
      hard-working, qualified engineers to join our effort
      in completing some exciting and highly rewarding
      projects.

      General qualifications: 3+ years of experience in
      software development, solid education in Computer
      Science/Engineering or Electrical Engineering, good
      team-player, work well under pressure, and willing to
      do frequent international travel.

      Qualifications in specific areas:

      Hands-on experience with Windows Media and DirectShow
      development, including writing DirectShow/ Windows
      Media filter and network filters. Must be familiar
      with C/C++ and Windows programming; knowledge on
      MPEG2/MPEG4 a plus;

      Qualified individuals please send resumes to
      jobs@....