Samsung's new Media Solutions Center America, located in San Jose, California is currently
recruiting world-class senior analytics professionals who share our "Innovation through Passion"
philosophy and thrive in a fast-pace, cross team, results-driven environment. If you want to take
highly visible, challenging, and cross discipline projects, this is a role to apply for.
- Work with the technology and tagging behind mobile and web analytics.
- Create technical specification for tagging and collecting data from mobile applications
- Administration of Webtrends ondemand analytics dashboard including but not limited to
configuration settings, creating custom reports, data validation, etc.
- Ensure user activity data is tracked properly, quality assurance of the tracking variables placed
Interact with other analytics team members, application development team, product management
team, marketing strategy team to accomplish the work required.
- Bachelor’s degree in: computer science, engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience implementing web analytics tools, such as Webtrends, Google
Analytics and Adobe Omniture SiteCatalyst etc.
- Webtrends (or Google analytics, Omniture etc) ondemand service experience is highly desired.
- Experience with data reporting and web or mobile traffic analysis
- Passion to self-educate and keep up-to-date on the latest analytics trends
- Be able to be effective in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently
- Ability to work and collaborate within a global and diversified cultural team environment