2RedBeans(两颗红豆网) is hiring!

  • Di Lin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2013
      2RedBeans(两颗红豆网) is looking for passionate interns in the following positions to help Chinese Single in the US. We are the most active online dating site for Chinese in North America.

      Job 1: iphone/android/ror web programmer
      Job 2: marketing/business development summer intern

      For visiting the site and job descriptions, go to http://career.2redbeans. com?r=gav007 .

      About us:  2RedBeans is a startup launched in Jan 2011.  We are the designated website for 《非诚勿扰》北美专场。We are also the power engine behind 北美新浪交友 (sina dating).  Will Bunker, founder of the largest dating site in the world Match.com is also served on our advisory board.

      We aim to connect Chinese in the US and around the world together and help singles to find their love and life long relationship.