Multiple job positions from AngelHere

  • Xiao Wang
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2012
      The Coolest China-US Angel Investment Platform is Hiring!
      About AngelHere:
      We are online and offline platform connecting investors from China and startups in US. We provide full package of services to close investments for investors and entrepreneurs from match recommendations, legal consulting, finance planning, pitching training to contact finalizing and next round investment searching.
      Now we are looking for:
      PHP Developer
      Responsibilities:
      1. Develop new enhancement to legacy php web application
      2. Work on both backend and front end development (JavaScript)
      3. Architect and maintain MySQL databases
      4. Collaborates with project teams to plan, analyze, organize and execute assigned projects.
      5. Work closely with Project Leads
      Qualifications:
      1. Rich experience in PHP programming
      2. Experience in PHP framework (Zend, Symfony, CakePHP, Kohana etc) is a big plus
      3. Knowledge in OOP and design pattern
      4. Ability to learn quickly.
      UI/UE Designer
      Responsibilities:
      1. Develops and designs the aesthetics, visual design and/or layout of
      angelhere.com
      2. Collaborates with project teams to plan, analyze, organize and execute assigned projects.
      3. Work closely with Project Leads
      Qualifications:
      1. Must have excellent skills in Photoshop.
      2. Ability to hand code designs into HTML and CSS. Javascript/ jQuery knowledge a big plus.
      3. Illustration skills, page layout, or other creative digital talents are a plus.
      4. Experience with wireframing for web
      5. Ability to learn quickly.
      Front-end Developer
      Responsibilities:
      1. Write front end code in HTML/CSS and JavaScript
      2. Collaborates with project teams to plan, analyze, organize and execute assigned projects.
      3. Work closely with Project Leads
      Qualifications:
      1. Good knowledge of HTML/CSS/JavaScript/JQuery, especially modern front-end web development using HTML5, CSS3 and the latest visual techniques
      2. Ability to design mockups using Adobe Photoshop is a big plus
      3. Able to communicate and collaborate effectively with both technical and non-technical colleagues
      4. Ability to learn quickly.
      We are looking for people that share the same goal and vision,
      We are a start-up, we are looking for kick ass people to work together.
      These positions will work with our new China branch closely.
      We consider all part-time, full time candidate, compensation negotiable, potential equity options.

      Please send your resume to startup@...