Flash developer job at a fast growing game startup in Silicon Valley

  • Larry Li
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2012
      If you are a topnotch Flash developer, here is an opportunity of a
      life time to join a talented team and build the next generation social
      mobile game while having fun.

      Responsibilities:

      - Build and maintain flash-based large-scale multi-player web games.
      - Passion for building viral consumer products.
      - Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.

      Required Skills:

      - B.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
      - 2 years of solid software development experience.
      - Expertise in Flash Development: Actionscript, CPU/Memory
      optimization, JavaScript/Flash bridging, Cross-browser compatability,
      Adobe Air.
      - Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle.
      - Passion for delivering high-quality products and fix any issues at
      first time available based on user feedback or game monitoring data.
      - Please include your portfolio (source code snippet and any life
      product demo online) when applying.

      The company has released its main title earlier this year and has been
      credited as the best game they have played. The company is also
      entering the mobile market and will release its mobile titles within
      the next month. We have earned 1st prize in 2012 North America
      Startup Competition, and have been backed by some seasoned angel
      investors.

      - This position is located in our office in San Jose, close to 880 and
      101, and the San Jose International Airport.
      - Competitive salary and startup equity.
      - Merit-based profit sharing plan.
      - We provide full benefits: dental, vision, and healthcare.
      - Unlimited snacks and soft drinks.

      Please send your resume to info@...