Chief algorithm and architect openning at AltoBeam
Our company is looking for an executive in the area of digital communication. This executive position will be responsible for the following key areas:
1. Lead a team to define and develop innovative digital TV receiver algorithm
2. Work with ASIC team and analog team to define an optimal chip architecture
3. Work with Marketing and Sales team to define product requirement documents
The desired skills and requirements are
1. Strong digital communication theoretical background
2. Strong chip level architecture knowledge and experience
3. Seasoned management skill in leading a team and coordinating within the company
4. Positive and optimistic
AltoBeam, founded in 2007, is committed to providing high-performance receiver and demodulator IC products to the global Digital Television (DTV) industry. Majority of TV makers have selected AltoBeam's ATBM8859 demodulator for their China digital TV sets. During the past year, AltoBeam has experienced rapid growth in revenue, headcount, and product portfolio. Headquartered in Beijing, China, AltoBeam is a global company with R&D and customer support facilities located in Beijing, Shenzhen (China), San Jose (US) and Seoul (Korea).
AltoBeam is financially backed by prestigious Silicon Valley venture capital firms, such as USVP, DFJ and DFJ DragonFund, Tano Capital (TCPEFI), as well as high-profile individuals, including several Stanford professors and Google's early investor. To date, AltoBeam has raised $20 million US dollars.
For more information, please check the company’s website: www.altobeam.com