Engineering and Business Job Openings @ BloomReach.com (Winner of 2012 Top 100 Tech Start-Ups)
- Hi All,BloomReach's business is growing very fast and we are hiring in all areas. It is named Winner of 2012 Top 100 Tech Start-Ups and one of the Bay Area’s “Best Places to Work”.We have literally unlimited headcounts for all engineering positions. Welcome to apply or spread the news to your friends.
Bijun---------- Forwarded message ----------
BloomReach Job Openings 2012/09/30
The Bloomreach team is currently looking for top-notch big data talents to join the team. Bloomreach is the world’s first big data marketing application for search. As a next generation, established start-up, Bloomreach is applying big data to make an impact on search relevance across all platforms.
- Mobile Front End Engineer (full-time / contractor)
- Member of Technical Staff - Data (full-time / internship)
- Member of Technical Staff - Integrations
- Member of Technical Staff - Systems (full-time / internship)
- Data Analyst (full-time / internship)
- Software Engineer - Cloud Ops
- Engineering Lead - Cloud Ops
- Technical Project Manager
- Business Development
- Product and Engagement Management Lead (full-time / internship)
- Sales Solution Consultant
Please check out http://www.bloomreach.com/careers/ for more information. Welcome to send your resume and brief self-introduction to bijun+resumes@....More info:With over 100 employees in offices in Mountain View California and Banglalore India, Bloomreach is comprised of a team of talented, smart (like, crazy smart), fun, energized people who are passionate about big data marketing for search, mobile, and social.
Bloomreach's portfolio of 80+ customers include: Neiman Marcus, Guess, Yahoo, Bluefly, Orbitz, drugstore.com, and Williams-Sonoma. Bloomreach is backed by investment firms Bain Capital and LightSpeed Ventures. Bloomreach embraces new ideas, creativity, and hard work and is looking for people to join the trenches.
In addition to being in a fun, collaborative, and open environment, Bloomreach also offers competitive salaries and medical benefits, lunches, fitness classes, team outings, happy hours, transportation reimbursement, and a truly incredible place to go to everyday.
Check out the TechCrunch interview with BloomReach Founder & CTO: Bloomreach’s Ashu Garg Brings Machine Learning to Big Data.