Job openings: Power System Engineers at Apple

  • Jason Wang
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2012
      Post for a friend:
      Apple has several openings for Power System Engineers. If you are interested, please send me your resume.
    • jianbinhao@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2012
        Hello friends,

        There is an opening for a Principal Firmware Engineer in a mid-sized public semiconductor company in Bay area. This position requires extensive experience of developing deeply embedded firmware for semiconductor products, in both C and Assembly languages. Familiar with the architecture and hardware of popular embedded processors,  various interfaces (I2C, SPI, JTAG, UART, etc.), lab equipment and system bring up and debug procedures is a must. Knowledge of chip design and semiconductor flow, analog circuits (e.g., ADC, sensing, gain control, band gap, etc.), power circuits (LDO, switching regulator, inverter, rectifier, etc.)  and communication architecture and circuits (modulation and demodulation, filtering, encoding and decoding, etc.) is a big plus. The successful candidate will be working on an exciting new field and solving real world problem facing by consumers by providing system level solutions.

        Please contact me at the following email address if you are interested.

        Thanks and best regards,

        Jianbin Hao

        jianbinhao@...