Seeking an IC Design Engineer or Software Engineer Position for My Friend's Son

  • Xiuya Li
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2012
      Hi All,

      Sorry for the wide distribution. Could you please help my friend's son Di Lu in his job searching?

      Di Lu graduated from University of Science and Technology in China with BS of Physics, and will get MSEE from Boston University this month.

      His major is in IC design and he is very familiar with Cadence Virtuoso design environment (from front to back end).

      Di Lu is looking for IC Design Engineer or related job position, and also interested in electronics engineer or software engineer positions.

      Please kindly review his resume for more details regarding his background and interest. He is available for regular job position or Intern.

      Appreciate your kind help!
      Xiuya Li