multiple openings in Cisco
- Dear Alumni,
One of my friends has multiple openings, junior to senior, in his team in Cisco. See the job description following the message.
If interested, you can contact the hiring manager Chingwei Chang at email cwchang@....
Come work on cutting-edge technology in an exciting space, on a deep and growing team in the San Jose, CA Server Access Virtualization Business Unit (SAVBU) at Cisco. In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn about and contribute significantly toward a wide range of technologies that comprise the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) family of Virtual Interface Card (VIC) products and/or Nexus 1000 Virtual Switch. Your primary focus will be on Nexus 1000 Virtual Switch on variety of platforms, where you will experience all facets of the software development cycle from innovation to product delivery.Responsibilities
From time to time, you will also have the opportunity to participate cross-functionally in other VIC areas.
You will be responsible for contributing to the advancement of Cisco's new and innovative data center technologies by designing, developing, debugging, and maintaining Nexus 1000 and/or ESX Ethernet drivers for the VIC family of adapters.Skills and Experience
- Strong C coding experience in a multi-core embedded environment
- Strong knowledge, development, and debugging experience of Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocols.
- Strong knowledge on Linux system programming on user and kernel space.
- Strong teamwork, communication, and documentation skills
- Good Python, Shell scripting skill will be a big plus
- Good Virtualization knowledge on Linux/KVM and Xen PV and HVM will be a big plus.
- Good knowledge and presence in Open Flow, Open Virtual Switch, and Openstack will be a great plus.