Linkedin is hiring very aggressively

  • Jim Lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24 9:13 AM
      My company, Linkedin, is having very aggressive hiring plan this year. If you are interested in the following opening, ( or any other linkedin job openings posted in Linkedin ), please feel free to forward your resume to qli@....

      https://www.linkedin.com/jobs?jobId=2132269&viewJob=

      Regards,
      Jim

      To: tsinghua-nc@yahoogroups.com
      From: qiangy@...
      Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 14:03:29 -0700
      Subject: [Tsinghua-NC] Temporary FEA Position at Western Digital (SJ, CA)

      This is a 3-month Temporary Position.

      Western Digital (San Jose, CA) is looking for an FEA engineer to fill the 3-month temporary position. Available immediately.

      Candidates should have strong knowledge of structural mechanics and dynamics. Experience with ANSYS Mechanical APDL and/or Workbench is preferred.

      Please email to qiangy@... if you are interested. Thanks.